5

I turned around to walk away when I saw someone staring at me terrified...
———————————————————
(Autumn's POV)
I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Dwight staring at me terrified at what he just witnessed. "Oh, uhh...hello?" I said it mostly as a question. I nervously scratched the back of my neck. "Why did you do that?! She is my friend you know?!" I just stared at the ground for a second. "No, but she's like a sister to me. Well, WAS like a sister to me. Till she made a stupid choice." I told him honestly. "What did she do?" He asked actually curious. I gritted my teeth just think of it. "She used my brother! That's what she did!" I said a bit loudly, clearly mad. "Wait, Jim...Jim Halpert is...your brother?!" He asked shocked. "Yes, He is." I told him. "He never talks about you." He retorted. "Eh, I don't really need people talking about me. I can do it on my own." I said lifting my head up acting like a proud lady that just won being first female president. "Huh." Is all he could say. I started to remember what he had witnessed. "Oh, yeah umm...don't tell anybody what you saw. Especially Jim. He will be really mad when I get home." He just smirked and started walking away. "I mean it!" I yelled towards him. He turned around and said "I'm not scared of a tiny little girl." He said scoffing. My face probably turned really red at that moment. I was angered. I started running towards him and he started running away til I caught up grabbed his arm turned him around and punched him. In the nose. Which started bleeding. He was just laying flat on his back on the ground. I laughed. "Not scared of a tiny little girl yet you ran." I smirked. "I think you broke my nose!" He yelled. I just laughed harder. "That's What you get for calling me a little girl. I HATE it when I'm called that!" I yelled. He got up and just stared at me. I quickly moved towards him to tease him a little and flinched really bad. That just caused me to cry from laughter. "Wow, I can't believe your scared of a "tiny little girl" that I am." I said smiling a really big smile from being proud of what I have just done. "I'm not scared. I'm just backing away so I have more room to attack back." He simply said sounding defensive. "Listen honey, I've heard so many people say that to me and I know for a FACT it's a lie." He just looked to the ground and said "Dang, it!" A little to loudly but I didn't say anything. "Remember don't say ANYTHING!" "Ok, fine I won't!" I gently pat him on the head and say "Good boy!" And I smile walking away.

(Dwight's POV)
I just stood there shocked holding my bleeding nose. 'Do I tell Jim?' 'I mean she did harass me so she might get grounded or something.' 'I should show him my nose and tell him what happened.' 'I GOT IT!' 'THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO!' I quickly ran past Autumn and got to the door first. She obviously knew what I was doing cause she ran after me and started pushing and pulling me away in a huge panic. Jim finally opened the door with a "Hello?" He just stopped and looked at Autumn and then at me with an angered expression on his face. I'm pretty sure he was angry at the fact that I showed him my bloody nose and Autumn is clinging to me by her hand grasping my collar of the shirt I'm wearing. "Autumn, inside...NOW!" He ordered. I think she's very sensitive because when he yelled she looked at me with an apologetic look and her eyes were getting watery while her cheeks were turning a dark red. "AUTUMN!" She gasped and looked at him. She slowly and gently released my collar and went inside. "Are you ok Dwight?" He asked very concerned. "Well, Jim, I don't think so. My nose is bleeding really bad and it hurts like heck!" I said in a sarcastic way. He moved a bit to the side motioning me to come in. I did so with a 'thank you'. Autumn was sitting on the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest and her head was laying on her knees with her arms hugging her legs. I felt happy but sad at the same time. Jim told me to follow him so I did. We went to the BATHROOM?! WHAT?! He patted on the counter clearly telling me to sit on it. I just stood there wide eyed. "Well, do you want help or not?" He asked getting impatient. I sighed and jumped on top of the counter and was sitting. He grabbed a first aid kit and took out some rubbing alcohol and some cotton cloths. He dabbed (*dabs* sorry.) of the alcohol on the cloth and gently put it on my nose. I of course winced at the pain. "Sorry Dwight, but it helps it heal." "Yeah yeah, just get this over with." I told him. He finally grabbed a bandage to put on my nose. He gently placed  it on my nose and said "your done." I jumped off the counter. "Uhh, thanks." I said awkwardly. "It's all good. I'm gonna have Autumn apologize to you." I just nodded. We went out of the living room and Autumn was gone. "She's probably hiding in her room." He walked over to a door and knocks on it. "Autumn, you in there?" Nothing. He opens the door and she was curled up in a little ball grasping a pillow. She was shaking and sniffling so she's crying. I felt sad seeing this. Jim walked in and poked her. "You need to apologize to Dwight." No response. "AUTUMN!" He shook her. Still nothing. He picked her up from holding her under her armpits. She just looked at me. "Autumn, apologize." She just looked away and blearily audible says "sorry." "Louder Autumn. So he can hear you." "Sorry." "For what?" Jim pushed. "Sorry for hitting you." "It's ok Autumn." I smiled slightly at her. Jim finally placed her back down on her feet and she laid back in her quickly falling asleep from crying so much. We both walked out. I was about to go outside when Jim asked "How and why did she hit you?" I looked at him. "I watched her yell at Pam and pick her up by her collar. But she didn't hurt her, just yelled." I said quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What?!" He whisper yelled. "Yeah, well I guess I should get going. Bye Jim. Thanks for helping me." I said. "Bye Dwight. No problem." He shut and locked the door and I walked home and went to bed. Today was such a long, long day.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N: I felt bad just leaving you guys on a cliffhanger so I just made another chapter. Love you guys! ♥️ bye! 👋🏻