dream come true

We walked out of the school doors the next day around 3, i had my arm around her waist and as we causually strolled to my car. we climbed in before i turned and said. "do you wanna spend the night at my house? its friday my mom is gone till monday it will be fun." She looked at me and smiled her perfect smile. "sure lets go." i drove us to my house and we went inside and sat on my bed chatting. before i knew it we looked longingly at each other. i moved closer and she put her hand on my face. "so what do you want to do now?" she asked suductivally pulling her skirt a little more up her thigh. i leaned closer until our noses were touching. she winked at me, i felt so drawn i couldnt even stop what happened next. i kissed her, softly at first before getting harder. she kissed me back i felt her fingers sift through my hair. our bodies were pressed together, i reached my hand up her leg bringing it too my hip. she pulled me closer our lips locked on each others. her legs were around my hips and my hands were under her shirt on her back. We fell over, i hadnt even noticed my shirt was unbuttoned her skirt was off and her blouse was open. i grabbed the blankets and threw it around our entertwined bodies while we continued undressing. I woke up naked tangled in my bed sheets with cat snuggled close on my chest her hair spread wildly across the bed white sheets wrapped around her assumingly bare body. it was 8 am i didnt expect her to wake up early. i carefully climed out of bed leaving her snuggled deep in the sheets. i threw on some loose sweat pants and walked to the kitchen. i pulled out a pan and cracked a few eggs into the pan, sprinkling spices onto them while they cooked. as i was turning the heat up i threw salt and pepper on than i heard someone enter the room. i turned to see cat in one of my red flannel shirts with her hair messily unbrushed hanging down to her waist. my shirt went down to her uper thigh i could see her hips with a lace underwear around them the sleeves went down to her finger tips. she smiled not a sexy red lipped smile but a goofy smile. "are you trying to cook me breakfast?" she said through a smile. her voice sounded rough but still adorable. "trying, its harder than it looks" i laughed. she giglled and walked over to me sliding in front of me and taking the spatula out of my hands. i wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. before i knew it she was done. i grabbed us some orange juice while she sat on the counter and ate. I saw her laughed and climbed next to her. "thanks" she said turning her head to look at me. "for what?'' i asked hoping she wouldnt say breakfast. she leaned closer and whispered. "for last night, it was my first time" she put her head on my shoulder and i whispered back "mine too. but we are 19 at least we are allowed by law" she giggled at what i said and tossed her plate in the sink hopping off the counter. she started unbuttoning the shirt she wore while walking before she stopped and said. "your not going to make me shower alone are you" she winked.