ch. 1- is this even a school

Ok..... So I just got to the school..... You'd think it would be a normal school.... But NOPE.

apparently, when I arrived the first thing I saw we as two people fighting. One guy with dark blue hair and electric blue eyes with blue flames surrounding him

 One guy with dark blue hair and electric blue eyes with blue flames surrounding him

And another guy with black hair and ..... Cat ears?

(BTW I have no idea who these characters are)

I was trying my best to avoid the fight, buuut life decided to be an ass and made cat guy over there fly right into me.
Me being the idiot I am thought being short could avoid almost anything... Well I was wrong.
He flew right into my back, making me faceplant in a puddle of mud.
And with life still being an ass, decided to make this guy weigh 500 FREAKING POUNDS.
A few seconds later he jumped off of me and went back to fighting, not even bothering to notice me.

I got my face out of the mud, slightly irritated by them, I took the edge of my shirt and wiped the mud off my face, then looked back at the mud.

"Tch, Oi! You, cat man! Apologize, you broke my glasses!" I shouted.
They both looked at me.
"You better get out of here Missy. You don't want to die today do you?" The cat man threatened with a smirk.

"I'm not going away till you apologize and pay for my glasses" I said calmly.
"Or do you want to do it the hard way?"

They both did not take me seriously because of my short stature, and started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"BUHAHAHA! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH? HAHAHA"

" DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME LITTLE GIRL? HAHAHA JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF HAHAHAH-"

They both stopped laughing when their body's went limp.

I pulled out my notebook, and started writing.
"Ok, Moitra Hotou, Power: Wolf transformation. Masara Eitoso, power: blue flames"

"H-how" they both said.
" O-Oi Lady! What did you do to us!?"
" Well, I used my power on you two, if it isn't obvious, Hi my name is Lilly, my power is Manipulation of other people's body's, I also can know everything about you just by touching you, your name, age, blood type, past, you name it.
As you can see, I manipulated your limbs to go numb, you can only get up if I let you. So,
Mr. Hotou, I expect you to be right here on Friday 6:00 PM. with new glasses, oh and here is the prescription and size." I set a piece of paper down next to him, and stopped using my power on the both of them.