Zaniel pt. 2

Daniel's pov.
I lay down quietly in my bed, Jack is a heavy sleeper but I'd rather not take any chances. I fall asleep but after a while I feel someone straddle me. I look up and see Zach.
Z: Hey baby
He says
D: Zach? What are you doing?
Z: You don't like this baby?
It takes all my willpower to not give into Zach
D: Get off Zach, it's like 2 am. I wanna go to sleep
He pouts
Z: But daddy I'm horny
D: Shhh!! Zach you're so loud! You're gonna wake up Jack!
J: I've been a awake, and if y'all are gonna fuck then go somewhere else, cause I am not gonna go through the pain of y'all two being loud as fuck.
I look at Zach and tell him
D: Let's go to your room
He gets up off of me and starts walking to his room
D: I'm sorry Jack
J: Yeah, whatever. Just go.
I go over to Zach's room and I see that he already took his boxers off and is pleasuring himself. I admire him from the doorway for a little before going over to him.
D: Stop touching yourself or your punishment will be worse
Z: But Daniiiii!
D: What did you say?
Z: I mean, daddy. Please do something.
I start pumping his dick before going down and  putting my mouth on the tip. Then I start bobbing my head up and down. I feel his precum hit the back of my throat and I stop, he groans.
Z: Daddy why'd you stop?
D: I've got something better for you next baby, don't worry. I'll come back wait here.
Zach's pov.
Daniel goes back to his room, I wonder what he's gonna do. After a while he comes back with a box.
Z: What's in that?
D: You'll see baby
I see him pull out some lube, a gag, a blindfold, and something small he hides in his hand that I can't see.
D: Ready baby?
I nod my head
D: Lay on your stomach. On all fours.
I do as he says. He puts the blindfold on me, and then the gag. I hear him taking his clothes off, then I feel him sit on the bed behind me and I hear the bottle of lube open. After, I feel his finger enter me and I moan, but it's muffled because of the gag. He pushes in another finger and I throw my head back and grip the sheets. He starts fingering and scissoring me. After a while he takes his fingers out and I hear the bottle open again. Then he pushes his dick in my hole and I try to moan but I can't because of the gag. He starts thrusting really hard and fast.
D: You won't be able to walk for a few weeks baby.
He moans in my ear and it makes me shiver. He takes the gag off of me. Just as I'm about to let go I feel him slide something cold on my cock.
Z: Daniiiii!!!
D: You're gonna have to hold on for a little baby.
He starts thrusting even harder and faster than he was.
D: I'm close
I could barely speak
Z: Babe... Please...
He slid the cock ring off and as soon as he did I came all over the sheets with a really loud moan. That pushed him over the edge and he came inside me. We  rode out our highs and we started to clean up when we heard
Jo: Who fucks someone at 2 am?!?!
Z: Sorry Jonah!
We both laugh and finished cleaning up. We lay down and I give him a quick kiss.
Z: Goodnight Dani
D: Goodnight Z
With that, we fell asleep in each other's embrace.
~

Unedited I'm sorry for any mistakes.