1.9 - Narration

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠɪɪ ¦ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ?

Sooyoung's POV
"welp, there you go unnie, you can meet up with him!" i smiled as i saw unnie with the happiest smile plastered on her lips,

i felt happy, for her.

technically after the music festival, it was the frist month i was doing this for her, and to be fair, i really do enjoy talking to him, he was really fun to talk to after all.

truth be told, i just suddenly felt comfortable talking with him. it really did feel like we knew each other a long time ago, like we were bestfriends or what. i just could remember times when irene unnie or jisoo would just stare at me from afar, probably convincing themselves that i wasn't abnormal because i was literally laughing by myself whenever i remember our conversations.

though, he really didn't exactly say that he was rooting for me, but i felt this sudden happiness once again. it was the first time in a very long time actually, the last time i felt something like this when me and eunwoo were pranked our history teacher once in sixth grade.

but in reality, he said that words to jennie unnie, and not to me.

to be honest, i'm really afraid. afriad of many things considering this thing i'm doing for jennie unnie,

afraid that i might just make a mistake, because simply i always do.

afraid that out plan might not work, what if he finds out?

and, afraid, that i might fall for him.

and that was the scariest part, i didn't want unnie to be mad at me or something. as much as i could, i try, and try to not get any contact or conversation with him except for the chats thing. but it was hard, wherever i go, he was there, it was either i'd bump into him, made an unexpected conversation with him, or just see him.

"okay, so-" she finally spoke but a knock from the door cutted her off,

"park sooyoung? can you come with me?"

i nodded as i saw one of the coordinators of the festival,

as i waved my hand to jennie unnie, she letted out a small smile and waved back at me.

i walked out of the door and i could hear someone's voice singing, his voice was oddly familiar, his sweet honey voice made me realize who it was, eunwoo. they were performing, their bubbly vibe always catches me off guard.

i smile and still following the coordinator of the festival, not really remembering her name, but i've seen her around.

we were heading to the science lab,

i was curios and tempted to ask her, but of course, shyness got the best of me.

what could it be?

▫『 ❄💙☀ 』▫

okay so a frequent update? yeah that also rarely happens but hey, i feel productive lol

yeah this is also not proof read, so typos are expected :>

Comments and Votes are highly appreciated it makes me inspired to write more chapters on this

Please leave a Voteand a Comment 💬

-SmilingYoondy❄💙☀