Alex Gaskarth imagine

I was walking home a bit late after work. I was a tattoo artist and the person that i was tattooing took about six hours to tattoo. My boyfriend, Alex Gaskarth said that he was at the studio so he might pick me up. We only had one car and that was it. He usually takes it, and i walk home. Our house was only five blocks away. It was midnight and the streets werent really safe at this time. As i was walking, keeping my head down, i bumped into someone. "Sorry." I mumbled and looked up. It was a man who looked really creepy but he looked like a player or jock. "Its okay sunshine!" He said. Just as i was about to walk away i got pulled into a alley. Someones hand was covering my mouth and a arm was around my waist. I was screaming into the hand. "Shut up!" It was the man from before. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. By this time there were tears rivering down my face. I was so scared. He started running his hands over my breasts and he pulked his other hand away from my mouth. This gave me a oppertunity to scream. Next thing i know, the guy got tackled to the ground and i relized who it was. Alex. "GO TO THE CAR!" He shouted. He quickly tossed me the keys and i ran to the car. I got in and shoved the keys into the ignition(I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS IT CALLED.) the car started the engine and Alex came in and we sped off home. I told what had happened and he said we're gonna have to get another car. We got homw and we showered and he held me in his arms and we fell asleep. I was safe. THE END!