Chapter 4 (Demi Picture)

(It's Monday Now)
Narrator POV
Camerynn woke up and took a showering doing all her hygienic things and soon changed into a Black Owned sweatshirt and some black robins with some Oreo 5's. She curled her hair.

Camerynn POV

After I was finished I grabbed my keys and I texted Jamal because I haven't even spoke to my BestFriend since I called him to hit those licks.
Cam- BestFriend Wher Tf You Been?! You Betta Be At School Since You Can't Let NoBody Kno If You Good! I Tol' You Ta Lemme Know Wassup An You Neva Did!
I waited for about 8 minutes and he texted me back.
Jamal- I'm Sorry BestFriend I Been Busy Makin Money, You Always Wan Com Make Ah Coupl Bandz And Den Go Home But Nah I Sit @ The Trap Fa Days, U Kno I Got Bout 15 Thousand On Me ? I Been Juggin Juggin Juggin! 💰🔫💯 You Needa Get Out Chea Like You Was So We Can Stack Up Togetha Like Befo! 👊
Cam- Man Ight Ima Get Some Clothes And Shit Den You Lemme Kno What Trap You @ Afta Schoo An I Ah Be Der !
Jamal- See Dats Wha I'm Tryna Hear! 😂 But Ight Luh You BestFriend
Cam- Okae I Luh You Too BestFriend
I put my phone in my pocket and packed a bag full of like 2 weeks worth of clothes. I needed to make a come up anyway.

*
Jamal POV
I been at this damn bando for like 2 weeks, and money just keeps Comin, licks just keep callin. I was so happy when Cam aka my Lial Thugga texted me, I gave her that nickname when we was like 8. I still remember that day*****

/FLASHBACK/
8 year old Camerynn and 9 year old Jamal were playing at the park and a boy and a girl named Darryl and Quisha were picking on Jamal because they all had Jordan's and he had Walmart shoes (😂) Camerynn had enough and she punched Darryl in his face bloodying his nose and she grabbed a handful of mulch and beat the shit out of Quisha. She hugged Jamal and told him. "You Mah BestFriend Okah?" With a smile he said yes. She told him "We Gon Be Rich Wheneva We Get Olda Ight? We Got Each Otha" They shook on it and pinky promised. "Ima Call You Thugga Okah?" Jamal giggled. "Why?" Camerynn was puzzled. "Because Wha You Jus Did Was Some Thug Shit!" He shouted and they both laughed.
/END FLASHBACK/
I swear that was the best day of my life but anyways back to the present. I was on my way to school. I was just thinking about my life.. Like how my daddy left and how my mama gave up on me and how I had to live with my auntie. I'm bout to get my own house here soon tho. Jus wait.

*
I walked into the school and went straight to Camerynn's locker as I approached it I saw her, I've always thought Camerynn was the most gorgeous girl in the world. I've told her how pretty she was before but I don't think she understood what I meant. I'm in love with her and I have been since I was like 13 when she changed her shirt right in front of me like I was her brother.

I shook my head and kept walking I picked her up and spun her around

"Wasssup Mah Lial Thugga!" I laughed.

She screamed. "BestFriend! I Miss Yo Ass So MaFukn Much Boa I Swea!"

"I Miss You Too Girl, But You Tryna Just Skip Taday Wit Me? I asked.

"Yea But Afta First Bell Okah?" She flashed a smile. God I love her smile.

"Okah, Das Cool, Jus Text Me." I said as I walked away to my first bell. I stopped when I heard her locker shut and I watched her walk away. She's so perfect. Her hips, ass, stomach, her boobs and her long ass hair, woo! Why is she so beautiful, not only is she beautiful physically but she is mentally too and she's a fuckin gangster she's the only girl that will shoot someone with no fucks given. I love that about her.

Camerynn POV
I walked into my first bell and as I sat down my name was called.
"Aye Cam." Zay said.
"Wassup Zay." I said plainly.
"Why You Soun Like You Gotta Attitude Or Sumn?" He questioned.
"Ion Got No Attitude You Jus A Punk." I laughed.
"MmKay Lial Girl" He said pushing my shoulder.
"Wassup Lial Nigga You Tryna Fight? Square Up." I stood up and squared up.
He laughed "What Is You Gon Do Wit Dem Lial Ass Fists." 😂
I socked him hard asf in his arm and leg with two swifts ass jabs, he was salty.
"Damn Girl, You Hit Like A Nigga." He said rubbing his arm and leg.
"Don't Initiate A Fight Unless You Ready Ta Actually Get In Ta One." I laughed. He laughed too.
"So Wassup Wit Me N You?" He asked.
I was confused like it ain nun between us we not even friends forreal.
"What You Mean?" I pretended like I was clueless.

"I Mean Like Is We Friends Or Is We Ah Couple Or Is We Just FWB?" He asked biting his lip. This Mf nigga is so dumb I should throw a desk at him but I'm not Tryna get expelled from another school. So I calmly told him.

"Nigga We Ain NUN." I laughed as I continued. "We Not Even Friends Fa Real, So What In Tha Actual Fuck Makes Yo Ass Think We A Couple? And Nothing You Could Eva Do Fa Me Will Be Considad A Fava. You Trippin I Should Punch Yo Jawline Loose Or Sumn." I said still laughing you could see the salt in his eyes.

"Damn Okay Den." He licked his lips and looked down and away.

"Yo Lame CryBaby Ass Lemme Make Sumn Clea Ta You, Ion Want No Boyfriend, All Niggas Do Is Cheat, Lie And Play Games Like Lial Ass Kids, So If You Was THINKIN Bout Cuffin, It Ain Neva Gon Happen, If You Was THINKIN Bout Fuckin, AH! Forget About It Cuz It Ain Neva Gon Happen, I Ah Only Have Sex Wit A Nigga I Love And I Can't Fall In Love If I Ain Even Got A Boyfriend So Dats How Dats Gon Be Till I Decide Othawise And Dats Prolly Not Gon Be Till I'm Like 25 Or Sumn." I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my stuff walking out of the classroom as the bell rang, everyone just sat there and watched, I hope they don't say I played him cock because I was jus bein honest. I was putting my stuff in my locker, and Zay walked up to me.

"You Ain Have Ta Do Allat In Class Camerynn." He sounded salty.

"Niggaaa Don't Call Me By Mah Government Cuz You Salty Dat I Tol' You How I Feel, And I Basically Tol' Yo Ass 'It Ain Neva Gonn Happen!"

As I walked away I was approached by Jamal.
"Aye Thugga You Ready Ta Go?" He smiled.
"Oh My Gahhh Yes Let's Go" I laughed.

We snuck out of one of the side doors. We got into our cars and left to a trap house. As I pulled up I could smell the money 😍🤑.
We got out and as I walked in his trap phone started going crazy.
"Yo Licks Already Callin" 😂 I Joked.
"Girl They Was Textin N Callin Me At School!" He laughed.

Ima End The Chapter Here I Hope Y'all Liked It I'm Still Revising Chapter 5 And Then Chapter Six Will Be Here Soon

I'm So Thankful That Y'all Been Reading And Voting I Was Damn Near Bout To Give Up!
But Like Comment Vote 😘💕