Chapter 1

I woke up tied to a chair in an empty room. I looked around and saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Someone was watching me. There was really nothing I could do tied to a chair. I decided to see if I could make the figure come out. I start to rock the chair back and forth and back and fourth until I'm certain I'm about to fall. I start sailing towards the ground when two big hands held my shoulders. A red masked mutant stood above me. I couldn't even breathe I was so scared. Then, blah blah blah, panic attack, knock out, world goes black. I wake to the beeps of a cat scan. Was it all a dream? The worst thing about cat scans is that you have to hold super still. Even the slightest movement could change everything. As I'm coming out I open my eyes to see the same mutant but in a purple mask. I start to get up ready to run. "Calm down," he said. "We saved your life back there!" I stop in my tracks and turn around. "You were captured by foot and we rescued you. They knew you had cancer and they were going to experiment on you." I stand still. I finally say, "They knew I HAVE cancer, but I don't like to talk about it." I start walking away again. I just want to get home and get to a doctor about my illusions. "They put some bad anesthesia on you that I need to fix up," he said. I laugh in my head. "Um, how about no," you say starting to run. "They gave you a drug that could KILL you. I am going to get it out," he states. Another one in a blue mask lands in front of me and picks me up. I squeal and kick but he's to strong. He lays me down on a table and the purple masked one says, "The only way I can get it out is to draw blood and since you obviously pass out a lot when you get scared and that's not good for your "issues" I need to put you to sleep." I was shocked. Who the heck is this guy to say he's going to draw my blood and out me to sleep! "Who the heck are you?" I scream. "I'm Donatello and we're the ninja turtles," he says proudly. I realize four turtles surrounding the table. The red and blue masks pin me down and the purple one puts the mask over my mouth. My eyes begin to flutter shut and the ceiling begins to spin. I start to lose all the strength I had to fight back. I heard the red masked turtle whisper, "It's ok," as I drifted off into sleep.