Seven minutes in Heaven

~~ Qui Hi's Pov ~~

During the fifth period the English teacher didn't come leaving the class monitor to look after us till a substitute comes.

Ever since I came back to school the principal told all the teachers to put a single desk and chair at the back of the class so I don't feel too anxious when I'm sitting with the other learners.

"Who wants to play Seven minutes in Heaven?" One of the bad boys asked a group of students.

"Me! Me! Me!" They all raised their hands while standing up "How do you play the game?" One of the girls asked "Two individuals have to enter an empty dark closest and do anything they want for seven minutes." The boy explained.

"Okay how do we choose two individuals?" The girl asked again "We'll pick randomly." He answered.

I remember how they always chose to play this game in this class because it has a small changing room at the back of the class (behind me) which is somehow soundproof and is in need of electricity.

This used to be a lost & found store room, and the changing room is for trying out the lost clothes that you think might be yours.

They started playing the game by starting with a bad boy and a smart girl.

I never liked this game because it was too perverted. Especially since most of the naughty kids are in my class this year. Thankfully Weier is in my class, sadly Haoxuan and Minghao are here too.

Later after ten individuals have already played the game someone said my name.

"Yeah, Qui Hi and Minghao." A stupid boy yelled with a smile.

"No no. Why don't we make a change." Minghao walked closer to my desk and held my upper arm so I can stand.

I was feeling like I was dying because he was holding me. My fear sense kept rising as he took me to the small room.

"No--" Before I could speak Minghao interrupted me "Listen baby girl," He cupped my left cheek "I know you like me, but why don't you go inside the room with Haoxuan?" Minghao pushed me into the room causing me to fall, but he didn't seem to care... Hmph.

"Haoxuan get in there." Minghao said "No way I want to complete my work." Haoxuan argued.

While Minghao and the rest of the class tried to convince Haoxuan I got lost in my thoughts.

The thought of Haoxuan was just so scary. What if he comes closer to me? What if he touches me? What if he insults me? He might even bully me or just ignore my presence. No. No.

No. No. I have to run away from here, this is dangerous. My life is going to be at risk if I don't leave this place this second.

"No--" I stood up to leave the room, but it was already too late because Haoxuan entered the room and the bad kids locked the door with the key from outside.

"No. Open the door!" I shouted from inside while standing by the door and holding the handle.

"There's no use of banging on the door, baby girl." I turned around to see him, but it was too dark to even see his eyes.

"Uh Ah!" I shook my head "Open this door!" I shouted again while banging on the door. My nerves began to rise while I slid down on the wall next to the door.

"O-Open." I tried speaking but the panting voice came up "What's wrong?" I heard Haoxuan's footsteps coming closer to me. He than sat down next to me.

I started breathing in and out while standing up and shifting away from him "Please open the door. Seven minutes is almost over." I knocked on the door.

"Listen Qui Hi seven minutes is just getting started, so we might as well do something to pass time." He stood up and pinned me on the wall.

"Please don't touch me." I started panicking while trying to break free from his touch.

"Listen Qui Hi, stop moving like an animal and just be calm." He spoke with a chilled tone.

"Help. Open the door! It's dark in here!" I shouted but I stopped when Haoxuan closed my mouth with his hand.

Is he trying to kill me mentally?

He knows about my condition yet he's telling me to be calm. Why is he doing this to me? I have to escape from this place as soon as possible. He should also know it's not easy for me to control my feelings, behavior, my fears, words, hearing and vision.. but the fact that he's holding me gives me a feeling I've never felt before.

"Baby girl~" He softly mumbled and his finger roamed around my face. Now that he was closer to me I could see his face a bit and I felt warmer than before.

I was certainly not blushing, because I could feel his body so close to me which obviously sparks something called body heat.

"Have you been this close to someone?" He asks with a slightly deep voice "I think you're cute." He whispers in my ear with a hint of naughtiness.

I would've spoken but I've never spoken to Haoxuan, besides the time he asked to borrow my pencil.

"Please don't." I begged while trying to push him away from me, but he didn't want to move.

"Open the door." I spoke loudly when Haoxuan kissed my neck "Open th--" I was cut off by the door because it opened.

Without wasting any time, I ran out of the closet and out the class.

Once I reached the field I started screaming as loud as my heartbeat.

Why didn't I go with the flow? My only love tried to kiss me, but my stupid nerves kicked in causing the skinship to dissolve.

I'd usually act so crazy if Haoxuan just brushed his hand over mine, but now I didn't even want him to touch me, Why did I do that?

"You're so stupid!" I shouted while sitting on the bench at the corner of the field.

Out of nowhere a flashback of Minghao and I flashed into my mind.

~~ Flashback ~~

"Baby girl~" Minghao called me while kissing my neck softly "You smell so redolent. I wish I could bite you." He whispers while moving back "You also have a nice shape. Not bad for a 14 year old." He turned around to walk away but I stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Your ex will come for me just because you spoke to me and came near me. Although you know how many times she insults me, you still do the same thing over and over and over. Why?" I asked while letting go of his wrist when he turned around.

"Because you are the best target." He turned around again and walked away from me with a smirk in his face.

~~ End of Flashback ~~

"Ahhhhhhh. I hate Minghao. I hate everyone. I hate everything. Ahhhhhhh." I yelled again while bringing my knees closer to my face.

Suddenly a colourful butterfly sat on my nose.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhh! Mmmmm!" I let out a mumbled scream while standing up and running away from the bench.

___ Author's Note ___

I'm so glad that I've published this chapter.

😁