...im starting to ship this...

this drabble was based off this i guess: 

it was so cute... so i decided to write something about it (also made a account, so yay?)

ill probably ship this someday, but here you go.

small warning, this may include cursing, so yea...

also manga marx is in this-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Como lost his hat again.

Sure, it wasn't really a hat of sorts, but he seemed angry about it.

It just suddenly disappeared, and he doesn't know where it went.

He was well.. angry as all hell about it.

He hardly knew where it went, or where it ran off, it did have a mind of its own.

He was busy groaning while sitting on a rock, whenever it ran off, it took a entire week to find that darn hat. It bothered him.

Como was surrounded by the trees of Whispy Woods, along with the sound of crickets at almost every corner.

He was sitting on a rock, it seemed to be shaped for a throne of sorts, but he never bothered to question it, despite how uncomfortable it may be.

He was thinking and thinking, until he heard a snap of twigs.

He'll instantly jump up in a fight pose, and stared around, yelling " Who is there? " in his childlike but serious tone.

" ...I'm here. " Another voice spoke. It was way different from others, he sounded like a child, a very young one. 

When he looked where the voice came from, what seemed to be a creature with a light purple scarf and wearing what seemed to be a dark purple hat, with even darker purples with stripes, and he was holding a red staff.

" You. " Como hissed at him, he hardly knew the guy, but he did it anyways.

" ...M-Me? I didn't do anything wrong, other than working with the... uh... Mages! The three powerful mages! So you should fear... fear me! The scary Jammerjab, ready to jab your guts out! " Jammerjab would bark at Como, all at once. He couldn't get the rest out other than the name Jammerjab, and the three mages.

He instantly knew what he was facing, a foe. 

But, didn't the three mages come and live here? Maybe he was left behind in some way.

" ...Whatever, i'm just gonna beat you and find my hat... " Como muttered, slightly loud.

" ...Your hat? You mean mine? It was custom-made! No one can have it you lying thief! " Jammerjab accused instantly from the mutter, pointing his staff at him.