Chapter 7

Your P.O.V.

We went back to his house after we left the park.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked while opening his door.

"I want to take a nap for a few minutes."

We walked in his house and laid on his bed. He walked in and laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on and got in. I got out and put clothes on. I walked out and saw a beautiful shirtless man. "How come every time i walk out of the bathroom, you always have your shirt off?"

"I don't know, i guess i just like having my shirt off." he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

It is currently 7 pm, we haven't had anything to eat all day.

"Hey i'm getting kinda hungry." i said while sitting next to him on the bed. 

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, maybe burger king?"

"Aw hell yeah, love burger king." he almost yelled.

We got in his car and I put my arm on the console, (if you don't know what that is, its the thing in between the front seats that opens and you know you can put stuff in there.) he looked at my hand and put his hand on the console too. I saw so i slowly grabbed his hand. We looked at each other and smiled. I was smiling all the way to burger king. We ate and went back to his place and fell asleep again. 

Ohm's P.O.V.

I woke up and she was sleeping so peacefully so i quietly got up and went to take a shower. Today is the day she has to leave cause Evan is lonely and he is a little depressed so she is going to spend some time with him. I am going to take her to the mall and buy her everything before she has to leave.

Your P.O.V.

I woke up and i heard the shower running so ryan must be taking a shower. I grabbed my phone and it read 9 am. I have to leave at 6 pm to be with Evan. I get up and go to his other bathroom and change. 

A\N: sorry this is really short, i haven't posted in forever.