Part 1

“Who do you think it is?” Christine inquired.

“I hope it’s Cody or Derrick,” Hayden answered.

“Derrick,” Christine agreed. “I hope it’s Derrick.”

“It’ll probably be Victoria,” Zach mumbled. “Cause that’s what I want to deal with for the next few days.”

A few moments later Frankie walked out of the door. Zach’s back was to the door and when everyone else looked like they might say something, Frankie’s index finger flew to his lips. He approached Zach from behind and wrapped a blindfold carefully over his eyes.

Zach flailed confusedly. “What the fuck?” he shouted. Everyone else laughed as Frankie walked around Zach seductively with one hand on his shoulder, and sat down on his lap, legs wrapping around Zach’s waist. Zach realized almost immediately who it was on top of him and he reached for the blindfold, throwing it on the ground and wrapping his arms tightly around Frankie’s back. He kissed Frankie’s neck without thinking before pulling back and looking down at the shirt Frankie was wearing. “Nice shirt,” he said with a smile.

“You like?” Frankie asked sticking his chest out proudly. He had specifically chosen to wear that particular shirt for a reason. It was pink and said "TEAM ZACH" on the front. It was the shirt he had gotten for the luxury competition the previous Thursday.

Zach giggled and pulled Frankie back to him. Frankie smiled and kissed Zach’s neck enthusiastically. “I missed you so much,” he mumbled. “You were right, Zach. You were so right. I’m so sorry.” Tears were streaming down his face as he buried himself into Zach’s neck, flinging his arms around Zach’s shoulders.

Zach laughed and held Frankie tightly in his arms. “I forgive you, Babe,” Zach said soothingly as he ran his hands up and down Frankie’s back, holding him close. “It’s okay. I missed you, too,” he cooed gently. He kissed Frankie’s cheek lightly. “Shh, shh, shh, it’s okay, Babe. I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Frankie mumbled, kissing Zach’s neck again. Zach smiled and squeezed Frankie tightly to his chest. Zach pulled Frankie away from him and used his thumbs to clear the tears from Frankie’s eyes.

“You, okay?” Zach asked as he stared deeply into Frankie’s eyes.

Frankie smiled slightly and nodded in Zach’s hands. “I am now,” he mumbled, hugging himself back to Zach tightly before climbing off of Zach’s lap and offering him a hand to help him to his feet. Frankie then looked around at the other jury members, who seemed to be attempting to avoid looking at Zach and Frankie. “Hey,” he mumbled through giggles. “Sorry, but um. I have a DVD we’re supposed to watch.”

“Oh, are you two done now?” Jocasta asked sarcastically.

Frankie laughed, throwing his arms around Zach again and kissing his neck. “Never,” he said with a giggle, linking his hand with Zach’s as they all walked back into the house.