prologue

Joey lower his arms down to his side. The ritual was finally over had summoned the soul of Lauren free spirit back to possess the body of a character that he created. Someone that would be very very important. Bendy's little sister. She was going to be the most important character and most special to bendy. And would have a big role. That is until he got the phone call the next morning. " dear joeydrewstudios we are shutting down your business for good you have failed to pay your bills and we are taking away your land and selling it to the bank please move everything off the property and back into storage and shut down the business." That was all the phone said before it hung up. Joey put the phone back down and sat and thought for a moment. Was it really true was it all over now? Did he really have to shut down the great Studio of his the one that created the most famous cartoon ever? He didn't know he didn't know what to do. " mr. Joey" a little girl's voice calld from behind him. " dwindle you know you are supposed to be in the back room" said Joey. " but do we have to to shut down everything?" Little dwindle asked. Joey side " unfortunately yes we do and I don't know how or why but we do." He replied " now go back into the room don't let anyone see you remember that" he said with authority. " yes sir mr. Joey" and I was the last she said for a while at least until everyone had got out of the building the ink machine and all the other 'creations' we're still in there left behind. Over time he'd come back to visit maybe even get Henry to come back he could show him bendy and all the other creations. But he just had to convince him. As everyone was talking to the police and the bank owners Joey slipped behind everyone to go back inside. He opened the door to the basement and quickly ran downstairs. And there it was the back room. Open the door and there was dwindle waiting for him like she promised. " are you ready dwindlin?" Joey asked all dwindle did was nod her head in response. He guessed she wasn't happy with leaving. " why can't I meet all the other cartoons" dwindle asked. " because they are dangerous" that's all he said as they walked to his truck. Joey drove off to his home which was in the southern Countryside away from civilization. When they got their Joey open the door for dwindle but she explored the outside world she saw animazement how beautiful it was. How everything was bonding together like one big brain. " welcome home dwindlin" Joey said is he open the door. Which was leading to the basement. it had ben 30 years now and Joey was now ready to unfold his plan. To get Henry back to start a loop that would never end.( To keep Bendy from escaping) Joey fought bitterly. But what he forgot was that little dwindlin was always listening to his every conversation. she knew now that she wasn't an only child.