New babysitter

Your pov:

"Nee-chan, Ryu-niichama" my baby brother, Tatsuki, said. "Hm? Oh, Ryuuichi-kun long time no see!" I say. "Huh? Y/n-chan, hey there!" He says. We used to go to the same middle school together, we were even in the same class. "Kotaro-kun, your like Tatsuki now, your a big boy like him" I run to them while still carrying Tatsuki. "Tatsuki. Friend" Kotaro-Kuhn must've missed Tatsuki. We used to go to each other's houses.

Little time skip:

I'm in front of the daycare room with Tatsuki holding my hand. And I'm with Ryuuichi-Kun and Kotaro-kun too. Ryuuichi-kun opened the door, "Ryu-niichama! Do you want food? I made some" a baby girl said. "Good morning, Kirin-chan, guys come over here for a sec". "We have a new babysitter joining us with her little brother" Ryuuichi-kun says, I open the door wider, "hi there, um— I'm l/n y/n, and this is my little brother Tatsuki" I say smiling sweetly. "Usa! Wake up!" A boy says to the older guy with pink hair. "Huh? Taka-Kun, why are you shouting? Ah, you must be the new babysitter, guys introduce yourselves.". And suddenly, all for them start screaming their names, "Guys, she won't understand you if you all go at once. Here, lets form the naming train." Then all together they sing "Here comes the naming train, choo-choo!"

"Kamitani Taka-kun!"

"Here!"

"Kumatsuka Kirin-chan!"

"Here!"

"Mamizuka Takuma-kun!"

"Here!"

"Mamizuka Kazuma-kun!"

"Here..."

"Sawatari Midori-chan!"

"Ahh!"

"Good. All the children in the daycare room... Are doing great!" They finish. I giggle. Tatsuki goes forward and plays with Takuma and Kazuma, " Usaida-San, I have to go to class now, sorry if your gonna babysit by yourself" I say. "No, it's okay. Just get to class" he says with a smile. I smile back. "I'll be back on break" I say as I go out, closing the door behind me.

Time skip:break

I get to the daycare room. "WAAAAHH!!" I hear Taka-Kun cry and he runs to hug my leg. "Taka-kun? Are you okay?" I ask as I kneel down to carry him while patting his head softly, "Nii-chan, nii-chan hit me!!" He cries louder. "Ah, l/n-chan, your back" Usaida-San says, "who is she" a cold, monotone voice asks. "That's l/n y/n she's the new babysitter."  "Oh, I remember her, she's in my class."

"Uh—" I remember him now! "Kamitani-kun! Don't hit your brother" I say. "He won't listen unless I hit him, words aren't enough to convince him" he says still in a cold voice. "Yeah,yeah. Just don't hit him that hard" I pet Taka-kun's head.

"Nee-chan!" Tatsuki runs to me, hugging me. "Hey there Tatsuki", " Tatsu, Kota-Kun, Kazu-kun, and Taku-kun, we reading a book!" Tatsuki calls himself Tatsu sometimes. And I forgot he doesn't speak to well, since he doesn't talk too much. I nod and pat his head.

Yes hello, this is Evertonx speaking. And yes, I am writing two books at once. It'll be fine.