Introduction

Nothing us as simple as it seems, it never is, thats what keeps us interested, why we keep living. Most will never admit it, but we all feel it, the sense of mystery in the air. It's that verry mystery that draws us all in, a mad search for answers, and it is usually that search that destroys us.

     Some search for love, some adventure or mystery, many look for acceptance, but me, I look for a new book to read, a new story to write. The wrotten story, isn't that the best part? It's what we share with the world, and better yet it's what we are willing to admit to ourselves, how we feel, how we think. You kniw by now, that this is my story, how I think, and how I feel, this is me, convincing myself and accepting my life, as a book. Every page is written,  but the ending isn't finalized. There are plans and rough drafts, for every chapter of my life, and my written storry, The only final ideas, are the pages I have already read, those are the final drafts I need to learn to accept, that I need to convince my heart of, and the future that I need to read. Written on paper, it seems simple, but it's not. Just getting started, putting thoughts and emotions into words, it takes will power, and following through takes drove. Yet somehow, it's the unknown that manages to get me, and cause me to slow down.