y/n 's pov

"come on.. come on!!!". your fingers were shaking as you type on your computer.you were so frustrated,heart beating rapidly,as this was your last and final chance.

"YES !!!!!!" a scream escaped your mouth.

you were jumping up and down nonstop.

"what's going on ? " your mom ran up to your room and asked.

"I PASSED THE AUDITIONS ! I GOT IN JYP! "

"i'm so proud of you!" your mom teared up and hugged you.

"i'll have to leave in a week to seoul. i need to book a ticket there.i need to pack.wait, what should i tell my friends ? what should i do? i'm suddenly leaving them,and everything here ?? " now panicking.

"honey relax,it's not like you're going to be gone forever,right?"

"no,not at all" a smiled formed on my face ,hugging my mother tightly

"then go,go and pursue your dreams.go do what you've been wanting to for all your life.i will support you no matter what,i will and always be proud of you."

1 week later
—————————————
y/n's pov

you let out a sigh.

"guess it's really time to leave now." you began tearing up.

your mom hugged you for the last time before you left for seoul , giving you all the support you needed.

"i am going to make you proud and i promise you that i will debut"

"i have faith in you,whatever the outcome is,i will always be proud of you.

you hugged her one last time and said one last goodbye.

just like that,you left for seoul.

authors note

ahhhh thank you for reading !! <3333333 idk if it's cringey or what skshjsbsh but hope you enjoyed it ♥️ sorry it's a really short chapter it's just the beginning hehe