The Ending of one to the begining of Another

Endius: It's time to be reintroduced. After finally catching up MANGA wise I shall be using all my manga knowledge to make this story much better. Watch out for spoilers as after March, there will be no more Black clover as they pulled a One Piece and caught up to Manga. They will continue in a year or two so be patient with them as they don't want to keep making fillers while waiting for the manga to continue. So bear with them and me as I'll try my best to make up for my slump. I don't own anything and please enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoilers!!!!!

It's been a centuries since the all mighty ones erased Universe 13. What was 18 was now 12 until in universe 7 a new God of Destruction(GoD) was born. Broly was chosen to go to the newly revived universe and with his Angel, Son Goku/Kakarot, and watch over it with his duties as his fellow GoDs have done. Vegeta, their rival, decided to remain in universe 7 to train the next Z fighters against the forces of evil and worst of all Frieza's spawn Cold Jr, in honor of his deceased father. Goku has reach the final level of Ultra Instincts and can no longer reamain on Earth do to his mere presence can harm those not strong enough. Having a sorrowful goodbye with his wife and children, he left with Goten promising to be the his successor and left Chichi with a daughter. A member of the family who didn't want to fight and took up sports instead. She was heartbroken but knew it had to be done. He does visit but can only do it for a hour at a time.

Broly with the help of his friends Cheelai and old man Lemo he learned to control his emotions and was able to have a form of education under them to help him catch up mentally. Goku volunteered to help Broly and soon became a Angel, which was weird as he was a hybrid of a sayian god and a Angel and was now technically Grand Priest's son...adoptive son...their still trying to wrap their heads around it. Cheelai became Brolys Kai and Lemo was turned into elder Kai with the help of the actual elder Kai when he fused with Lemo once he decided he didn't wish to continue being a Kai.

Soon the multiverse was at peace, the Tournament of Power was now a annual event with the price being the same but without the erasing of those who were defeated. Until trouble in paradise.

Broly and Goku explored the Earth of their universe and were shocked to find out everyone had magic through books known as the Grimoire. Everyone has different Grimoire from small books but with a lot of pages or big books that had small amount of pages. This sparked their love of watching different magic. It wasn't KI and was completely foreign to them and was entertaining to watch different magic. Only some can even sense KI. Thus came the issue. The elves and the humans were stepping on eggshells with each other. Elves were powerful and are more intertwined with magic than humans and were living peacefully but that's not what the humans wanted to believe and were cautious.

They watch from afar watching what could be the first war on the planet. The humans, elves and other races lived in a world where technology was made more for magic instead of everyday appliances. Broly had to drag Goku away when he found out there's magic for food. Cheelai decided to keep track of the worlds history and wanted Broly to go down on Earth in disguise to inform her of any major events or minor events to could change the future of the kingdoms. Thus brought the biggest issue in the planet. The presence of the Devils. They lurked in the shadows and were plotting something in there realm. Goku suggested to stop them but Broly shook his head. "This isn't our fight sadly. They had to deal with themselves. If they prove to be a threat to the universe I'll deal with them personally."

So they watched as the leaders of the elves and humans, Litcht and Lemiel, met, became friends, tricked and were killed by a devil. They watched the fall of the elves, the distrust of humans and the beginning of the what is now known as the Magic Knights. They watched as the secretary and best friend of Lemiel, Secre Swallowtail, sealed the dying form of Lemiel into stone with the magic stones with forbidden magic that turned her into a anti-bird. For five hundred years they watched her and her life until Cheelai caught wind of something. A devil was kicked out of his home for being a weakling and having no magic. They wanted to reach out for the Devil as it was different from the rest and had emotions other then hate and evil. Lemo was against it. "The supreme Kai of Time told me to not to directly interfere with the worlds history until they are ready for a GoD to appear to them. It won't be for a while but one day it will be needed." They hold off.