ROUND 19: JUST BELIEVE

Lars: "Shit! What should we do now?"

While Lars still thinking about how to handle this, Alpha team who lead by Tougou come and surround G Corporation soldiers also make them must change the target from Lars and Alisa and make them sigh relief.

Then Tougou comes with hold his left arm that bleeding also his head.

Tougou: "We'll handle things here"

Lars: "Tougou, your arm—"

Tougou: "I'm fine"

Lars: "The hell you are!"

Tougou: "Just get going! Remember why you here!"

Lars: ....................

Tougou: "Trust me"

Lars: "All right. Let's go, Alisa"

Alisa: "Yes"

Lars and Alisa run into the main room to chase Kazuya Mishima leaving Tougou and the troops. Then Tougou pull out his sword from the scabbard and raise it up as a sign to start fire.

Tougou: "All right. Let's do this! Fire!"

Then the Rebel Army and G Corporation start shooting each other. In the middle of battle, Rin comes and attack Tougou with her kunai but Tougou can handle it.

Rin: "You're not giving up, are you?"

Tougou: "We can do this all time if you want"

Rin: "Let see how far you can handle this just with one arm"

Then Rin release her mainly weapon, fuuma shuriken and throw it to Tougou. Tougou can avoid it but hitted by Rin who kick her out. Rin get back her fuuma shuriken and start to attack Tougou. Tougou with one arm just hold the attack from Rin. Rin with her ability can move from one to other place and make Tougou hard to know her attack.

Rin: "That's it?"

Tougou: "Be patience, okay"

Rin: "You will not longer anymore"

Rin just start attack Tougou infront of him and then immediately gone and suddenly come from behind him and stab him with her weapon, then she pull out the fuuma shuriken and slash again to him until collaps.

Tougou: "Gah!"

Rin: "See? Without your left arm, you're nothing!"

Tougou try to stand up but Rin slash his right leg and back to lay down.

Tougou: "Ah! Crap!"

Rin: "I'll let you alive until the time take you to death!"

Rin left Tougou alone with rain that accompanied him. He just stare the dark sky until hope Lars is okay. 

((TIMESKIP))

After several minutes, with blur sight, he see another man infront of him. Tougou immediately give a dog tag of Lars.

Tougou: "Please....give it.....to him...."

???: "Leave it to me"

Then, the man suddenly disappear and also leaving Tougou alone. He lean his body to a car that parked near him.

Tougou: "Lars.....I'm sorry......"

(SIDE CITY)

After leaving team, Leo who wear her uniform now is on the top of building and just stare down. She also look where the G Corporation with UN Army must face against Tekken Force under Mishima Zaibatsu until make shoot fire each other.