Blurred Lines

God I can't even see it anymore.

She brings the bottle to her lips and I can't help but lick mine as beer escapes the tight seal around it, dribbling down her chin and neck.

There used to be what passes for a line between our friendship and whatever it is that has been going on between us. But ever since she kissed me that one time, I can't even see it anymore.

She offers me the bottle and I grin at her, showing I have something different in mind. I reach up with my left hand and tangle my fingers in her hair, pulling it back to expose her neck to me. She gasps and I pull my body up off the wall on the bed, pressing me against her as my tongue tastes the combination of the beer and her skin. I lick my way up her neck and chin, causing an even bigger moan out of her. Letting go of her hair, her eyes meet mine with a huge grin on her face.

Of course the blurred vision may have more to do with the beer we've been drinking pretty much every moment we have together in this bunker. My head is swimming and I can't figure out whether it's because we're both drunk or because of the things we've been doing to each other.

We lean into each other and our lips meet, kissing slowly at first before getting deeper and more intense. She drops the bottle but neither of us care.

I'm not exactly sure if I care either. The way she makes me feel right now, I don't know that it matters.

I feel her fingers in my hair, pulling my head into hers, keeping us locked together while our bodies rub against each other. The swimming feeling in my head spreads at the way her fingers play with the back of my skull, sending the feeling down my neck and into my body.

There used to be a line between the way we were acting in public for the psycho stalker, and the way we actually feel about each other. But that's gone now. What's even blurrier is what exactly this means for us. Are we a thing now or just having fun? Is this a friends with benefits type thing or something more? Do either of us even care enough to find out?

My hands start to move over her body, one grabbing her tit while the other moves down to the waist of her jeans, dipping fingers under the waistband. Like usual, it isn't long before her hands grip my wrists, pulling them away from her body.

There is at least one line we haven't crossed, although I'm not really sure why. We've gone pretty far already. Probably ruined our friendship when she kissed me. She knows that, I know that, and yet we can't seem to take that step.

She leans in further, pushing me back up against the wall with her right up against me. She grinds into my lap, every part of me set on fire with her touch.

Okay... I definitely need to put a stop to this.

I reach up to her head and grab her by the chin, stopping her next lunge forward into making out. Her eyes meet mine, the confusion obvious on her face, and I almost want to keep going just to stop her from feeling that way.

No, I need to stop.

"I... I need a break."

She searches my face to make sure I mean it and it's like she's staring into my soul.

"Okay..."

She gets off my lap and I can feel the heat from her body disappear. I readjust myself to the absence on the bed and she sits next to me, moving her clothes back into a semi-comfortable place thanks to the way I was grabbing at it. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down and not long after, she does the same.