maths test

No Ones POV:

It was October 27th and LA high~

(forgive me I'm not good with high school names please give me suggestions on names for the school)

~was just one period away from breaking up for Halloween. Y/n's last period was maths and 15 minutes in things had already kicked off.

Y/N'S POV:

Mrs Bing was handing out the paper for the last test we did just two days ago, I refused to do it because I broke my leg in several places over summer and wasn't fit for school. I mean if you haven't learned about how the fuck are you expected to do it!

"Every one did quite well and made a good effort as you can see.... except for the few at the back," Mrs bing chirped she was obviously talking about me Beth and Louie, we just snickered though, like we give a shit about some dumb score on a crappy test. Beth and Louie fist bumped and then smirked at me in the corner.

Mrs tried to separate us at the start of the year by putting a few goody-two-shoes in between us all but Louie sat just in front of Beth and Miss left me in the corner...like that would stop us!

"Especially y/n who refused to do the test and only wrote her name!" she said. A few kids gasped and looked at me like I just threatened to run over there nan." piss off love if I don't know the dumb ass answer and what the question even means why fucking bother?!" I said. "GET OUT NOW! How are you use that kind of language in mu class room!" And with that I strutted out with a smirk wider than the Cheshire Cats, I slammed the door shut. Opposite our class stood Paige with a bright face.

I mean I have my friends but Paige and I have a special connection.

"Hey girl what did you do now?" paige laughed.

"I refused to do my test two days ago and her told the whole class,"

"And.."

"I just told her to piss off."

Paige laughed and shook her head.