Bad dream

*SMUT WARNING*
|Nailia's P.O.V|

I wake up to strong arms rapping tighter around me as I here groaning.
I looked over concerned to see Ethan whining and squeezing his eyes shut.
He sounded upset, I hurriedly shook him awake.

Nailia: Ethan.
His movements slowed as I kept shaking him awake. Finally, his eyes peeled open and they landed on me, frightened.

Ethan: baby?
He said in a raspy voice. I gently caressed his cheek with my hand to which he leaned into, sighing.

Nailia: are you ok?
I asked, genuinely concerned. He hadn't done this in his sleep before.

Ethan: I had a bad dream...
He said, pulling me into his hot body. He was sweating

Nailia: about what? Ethan you're burning up.
I said worriedly, feeling his forehead with the back of my hand

Ethan: somebody was trying to kill you...someone was trying to take you away from me.
He mumbled. He sounded so hurt and vulnerable. I pulled him into me this time, comforting him

Nailia:. I'm right here.
I reassured him, softly running my fingers through his hair.
Nailia: Im right here.

Ethan: I love you so much...
He said, looking up at me with big innocent hazel eyes.

Nailia: I love you too...
I replied.
Nailia: and I'm not going anywhere.
He leaned into my lips, locking them in a passionate kiss.

His hand rapped my leg around his side, pulling me impossibly closer to him.
We were both bare and I could feel his hardness against me, which was normal. He was always hard when he woke up

Feeling his tip nudge at my entrance, I sucked in a breathe. My mouth fell open against his as he pushed into me, stretching me.

He slowly pulled out, both of us pouring moans in each other's open mouths. I placed my hands in his hair as he placed his on my ass, squeezing and pulling me into him.

I could feel my wetness coating him. He was smoothly gliding in and out of me so slowly, pleasure filling my body with every thrust. I knew we both weren't going to last long.

Ethan: God, I fucking love you.
He whimpered, his eyes locked on mine in the darkness. The little light coming from outside let me see the way his eyes were glistening in pleasure.

Nailia: I love you.
I moaned, throwing my head back, and he took the opportunity to close his lips around my neck, sending tingles through my body as he slowly licked and kissed with passion.

His strokes started becoming longer and slower making my body shake against his. He held me tight against him with one hand on my ass and the other holding my hand as he thrusted faster and I knew the pressure was building in both of our cores

Ethan: I'm so close babygirl.
He practically whined into my neck, placing another kiss on my neck. I nodded in agreement, as my face twisted into pure ecstasy.

He felt so good rolling his body up into mine, kissing my neck. Every second of it was making me closer to Cumming around him.

The moment his fingers ran down the middle of my cheeks and lightly brushed over my second hole, I felt my body push over the edge.

Nailia: oh my go—
I moaned loudly, the pleasure taking over my whole body. My mind became hazy as he kissed down my neck, his body rolling into mine fluently racing to his own orgasm.

Ethan: babe—baby
He groaned, his thrusts slow and his body twitching as he came inside me.
Ethan: shiiit!

I kissed him softly as he emptied himself inside me, the feeling of our wetness soothing my sensitive hole.

Nailia: I'll always be right here.
I whispered against his lips. He whimpered, my warmth still wrapped around his throbbing hardness

Ethan: I love you.
His words were nothing but genuine as he stared at me with love before he kissed me deeply.

We drifted off into sleep soon after, holding each other impossibly tight.

Authors note: make up sex? Lol I think yes. Ethan really does love her huh?
(don't attack me lol nailia's on birth control)