Chapter 1

• Dedicated to JIA

It was a bright and sunny Sunday morning and I heard my mom call me from down stairs she said " lia sams here to see you come down stairs" I got up and ran down the steps and he turned around and he looked so hot "damn' i said out loud on accident I started to blush. He look at me and said " good morning babe " one thing I loved about him is his pink cheeks I said "good morning babe I love you " he didn't say anything back but I know he loves me. We were going to the movies today and he said " my friend jc wants to come to the movie with us if its ok with you?" I nodded. He went inside the legendary o2l house and I've never been inside the house not trying to be noise or anything I opened the door and ran inside it was just as perfect as Sam told me then I saw a really hot guy come down the stairs I don't know who it was but he came up to me and said " who are you and why are you here, are you a fan because that's just creepy!". I said "who are you I'm sorry my boyfriend sams in here". "Oh" he said. "Oh we'll I'm jc and you are?" "Oh me I'm lia, lia Marie Johnson " "Oh well nice to meet you lia" he said and smiled. Omg he's so cute but I'm with Sam I looked up and I saw Sam his pink cheeks were to die for. I saw him leen over to someone and he kissed them I didn't know who it was but I stormed up those stairs and I saw him an Andrea having a make out session. I paused and I started to shake Sam began to take her shirt off and I could not stand there and have sex with her if that's what they were doing. This guy from down the hall popped out of his bedroom he said "can I help you" I look at him and I knew right off the bat who that was "hi yes I'm lia , lia Marie Johnson and your Ricky dillon I love your channel, oh and no sams just in someone's room doing it and I'm his girlfriend" "Oh I see" he said he took my hand and we ran down the steps we were going to tell jc that Sam and Andrea ( jcs girlfriend at the time) we doing it and when we told him he marched up the steps and he walked right before Sam was gonna put in. Jc what the fuck Andrea and Sam saw me walk into the room "lia oh hey babe I told you to wait in the car " Sam said. "Well indirect it's been over an hour and I didn't want to wait for you". I said. Jc looked at Sam and said " fine , fine you wanna kiss my girlfriend then watch this". Jc turned to me and looked me in the eyes and kissed me I felt fireworks explode then he stopped kissing me but I pulled him right back and started to kiss him and he kissed back. I didn't know what was gonna happen next. :)

Hey guys this is one of my new books this is a jus fanfic and I hope you like it a lot I can't wait for it to get started but there were a lot of drama in this chapter but let's see what happens to jc and lia in this book