Requested-Bruh "Locked In like a deer in the headlights of love."

"Brian I can't believe you let this happen."I said putting the palm of my hand on my face groaning in disbelief.
"It wasn't my fault Hugo!I-I was pushed or something, and well the door closed-Brian says as he gets up to  open the door only to realize it wouldn't budge. Uh Hugo, the door won't open, I think someone locked it."Sounds of giggling and laughter could be heard which made Brian try to twist the knob more viciously only to give up and sit back down.

Taking a deep breath I did what any sane person would've done and told Brian something important. "I'm bored." Dragging the word out I grabbed his shoulders, pushing him back and forth with me, trying to gain some entertainment from doing so.
Brian, trying to get me to stop, pulled away only for I to accidentally fall on him.He looked at me with wide eyes, blinking once or twice and face getting red like a clown's nose. While I totally kept my cool and definitely didn't get red in the face, I quickly scurried off him and pushed backwards until my back hit the wall and looked away.
Meanwhile Brian, finally out of his awestruck state looked at Hugo then chuckled. Turning to his hands and knees, he started crawling towards Hugo and didn't stop till he was on him. Then with one of his hands, reached up and grabbed Hugo's chin gently and turned his face till Hugo was finally looking to his deep brown eyes that shined like Army boots.
Both unknowingly closing in for a kiss finally touching lips and wrapping their arms around each other not hearing the creak of a door opening until it was too late.
*Snap*
Startled the two boys backed away from each other and looked in horror as they two girls standing near the door, one of them with a phone in their hands.
"I told you it would work"Said one of them chuckling. "I knew that said the other also chuckling.
Both of the girls run out the room laughing their asses off as the guys chased them in embarrassment.