01 - t.k.

Preview:

"Submit to me. C'mon, angel, submit."

Silence endured. Our breathing was labored, mixing as one as we stared into eachother's eyes. The world around us seemed to slow down, and all I could think about was obeying his gentle command.

So I did.

Summary:

Demons have officially taken over Earth. They roam the streets, either killing the remaining humans or taking them in as slaves. Meet Jeon Jeongguk; the demon Crown Prince. Cruel and dominating, soulless and cold.

In the secret underground, an organization of highly trained assassins is blooming. Kim Taehyung, one of the more well-known assassins, is set on a mission. Kill the King and Crown Prince by midnight. Should be easy enough, right?

top!kook
bottom!tae
smut
daddykink
dom/sub
changes from first to third person
-

"Locked on?"

My hands were numb as they wrapped around the sniper, my pointer finger resting gently on the trigger. My breath was shallow, soft clouds escaping my lips everytime I exhaled into the frosty night air. It was below freezing out on the abandoned streets of New York City, and my whole body had officially become frozen to the ground. "Ready for the signal," I whispered back, focusing as I watched the King of the demons walk out from the back seat of his limo.

There was a party happening tonight at the Park mansion. It was lit up completely, bright lights illuminating the entrance and broad parking area. Demons fluttered in and out of the grand entrance, chatting amongst one another as if they actually cared.

"Wait until he's almost through the door. Make your move then." Namjoon's sharp voice broke through the intercom that had been placed in my ear moments before going on the mission. I hummed a response, tightening my grip on my sniper rifle, eyes squinting ever so slightly through the scope. I looked back towards the limo, my eyes catching sight of the Crown Prince.

Being two-thousand meters away from the target, frozen on top of an abandonded building was doing him no justice as I stared at the Prince. He was wearing an all black tuxedo, his brown locks interwoven through his black crown that matched the King. How dare he look that good. If he wasn't a demon, I would definitely let him fuck me.

"Alright, the King is almost to the door..." I heard Namjoon say, snapping me out of my daydream about the Prince. I positioned my sniper towards the door, tracking the King's movements. He was walking slowly, greeting everyone that turned his way. My body started to heat up, the cold becoming a mere memory as my veins began to course with adrenaline. This was it— the moment of every assassin's dreams. The moment right before the kill.

Namjoon's voice came back through the intercom, "It's a go."

A light smirk played at my features as my grip tightened on the sniper, my cheek pressed against the stock. With one last deep breath, I placed the sights on the King and gently pressed down on the trigger, the usual satisfying explosion dulled by the silencer I had placed on the barrel.

I watched as the bullet rushed down two thousand meters, meeting its target head on. The King fell to the ground, blood pooling from the bullet-hole in his head.

Quickly, I scurried backwards away from the ledge of the roof. I sat up, slinging the sniper over my shoulder.

"King's down. Prince is next," Namjoon said to me, and I could hear typing in the background. "Get to your next position."