Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Growing up in Charming, being the daughter of a SON, you automatically have a reputation. To the people of Charming I am a white trash biker whore but to the people that matter, I am Samcro's Princess. I like that title better. Only real downfall is that when it came to dating, I either ended up with guys that only wanted to date me because they thought that I was easy with my mom being a porn producer or scared to date me because they knew my father was a SON. That left me with limited options in the gene pool. So, here I am, twenty-seven years old and still a freaking virgin. My mom was a porn star. Still produces it but I am a freaking virgin. Go figure. My best friends growing up were always Opie Winston and Jax Teller. Opie married Donna and had two perfect little brats and Jax married Wendy on a sad rebound from Tara leaving. What in the hell made him think marrying a junkie croweater was a good idea is beyond me? He didn't even want to be married. He just didn't want to be alone and now she's pregnant and he's filed for divorce. I, however, work in the office of Teller Morrow Automotive and have been for the last two years. I love my job and love being around my family but sometimes it does get to me. Seeing my best friend, the man I have been in love with most of my life, hooking up with anything that walks and not even trying to hide it. It kills me. But what can I do? He barely knows I'm there these days.

It's Friday night and there's another party. I spend most Friday nights hanging at the bar or if things really get to me, I head to the roof with a bottle of Jack just to think. You see, no one sees me as more than the Princess and no one will touch me. Hang arounds don't talk to me because they are scared of getting their asses kicked by a member of the club but the thing is, I don't think it's just that. I'm five foot tall, long brown hair, brown eyes, I'm a thick girl and a bit of a plain Jane. I wear a little makeup and always have my hair in a ponytail but I don't dress like a biker's kid. Jeans, my boots, and a simple t-shirt is my normal attire. Not like the girls that walk around here in next to nothing. I see them and it makes me feel worse about myself. Taking a bottle from the bar, I head to the roof where I normally go to be alone and think. I had been up there for a little bit when I hear the hatch open back up and see Opie come up the ladder. Taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs we brought up here he asks "You okay?" I look around the lot below and say "Yeah. I'm okay." I hear him laugh. "Bull shit. What's going on with you? You've not been yourself lately." he says. I look at him confused. "Normally you at least joke with us but now you don't. You just come to work and go home. We all have noticed." he tells me. "Just had a lot on my mind lately." I tell him. "Wouldn't happen to be a certain dumbass brother would it?" he asks and I just laugh. Opie knows me too well. "Yeah." I say. "You know he filed for divorce." Opie says. "I know. Just went from one whore to another and another and another." I say and Opie starts laughing. "He'll get his head out of his ass soon enough." he tells me. "Nah. His head has been up his ass for twenty-seven years. Why would he pull it out now?" I ask and Opie starts laughing. He stands to leave and says "I gotta head home to Donna and the kids. Don't stay up here all night." he tells me. "I won't. Kiss the brats for me." I tell him and he just laughs.

A little later, I come down and I have emptied the bottle I took up with me. Stumbling to the bar, I tell the Prospect to get me a shot of Jack and keep it coming. "You okay Princess?" Tig asks from beside me. I look at him. He's been the closest thing to a father I've had since my dad went inside. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad and am a daddy's girl but Tig took over the father roll when Daddy went inside. "I'm fine Tiggy. Just not sleeping. Figured get enough Jack in me and I'll pass out." I tell him. "Don't you mean enough Jax?" he asks and I look around real fast to make sure no one hear him. "Shut up Alexander." I seethe and he laughs. "Just be careful." he tells me. "Yeah yeah. Go back to your whore dude." I say. He laughs and says "Love you kid." I roll my eyes and say "Love you asshole." before he walks away back to the croweater he was with.

Jax walks out from the hallway putting his shirt back on with a croweater adjusting her clothes and he walks towards me. "Hey Letti" he says kissing my cheek. "Hey Jax." I say as I down another shot. "How many of those have you had?" he asks, looking at me. "This is my third." I tell him. He looks at the prospect and he nods. "What did you have before?" he asks. "Do I ask you how much you've had?" I ask. He just looks at me. "Had a bottle before." I tell him. "You're crashing with me tonight." he says. "I am not sleeping in that bed. I saw who you came out with." I tell him. "I'll crash in your dorm with you dumbass." he says. "Whatever." I say but inside I am happy knowing I get to sleep next to the guy that I have been in love with most of my life. The prospect pours us both a shot a piece and we clink our glasses and take the shots.

A few shots later, I start yawning. "Let's head to bed babe." he says and I nod. Walking down the hallway, we get to my dorm and go inside. Jax locks the door while I go to the bathroom and change into something sleep in. I walk back into the bedroom and he's stripping down to his boxers and getting into bed. I lay on my side with my back to him like I always do and he snuggles up behind me with his arms around me. "Good night Princess. Love you." he whispers. "Night Jax. Love you." I whisper back before we both fall into a peaceful sleep.