Chapter 6: Two Truths and A Lie (Part 1)

When Turner walked down the stairs I finally lost control, what am I supposed to say? I just had one of the hottest but most awkward encounters of my life. When he came down the stairs I decided to yell it, "Nothing happened!" 

Turner put his hands in the air as though surrendering, "thank god that's what I was gonna say!" he studied my face for a few seconds. I studied his. His beautiful curly brown hair mess was still slightly wet and it was absolutely gorgeous. He went and sat on the lazy boy. 

"What you wanna watch?" He asked looking behind his shoulder towards me. 

"I have something better to do," I said grinning. 

"And what's that?" he asked with the same amount of demand as me. It made me giggle.

"Play two truths and a lie," I said and he started laughing. 

"Ok then," he said and hopped out of the chair. He got on his knees on the other side of the coffee table, "let's be 13 year old girls at a sleep over." I glared at him playfully and he grinned back, "Since you came up with the game you go first." 

I sighed, "fine. Let me think," I paused for a moment to think and Turner quietly played the drums with his fingers, "I have met Tom Holland," Turner sighed and rolled his eyes, "What?" I asked. 

"I hear so much about Tom Holland. I mean I'm way better looking then that dude!" Turner said and I could practically see the sarcasm. 

"You wish," I said and Turner laughed quietly. 

"Just keep going," he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"I am terrified of my teachers and my favorite show is Friends," I finished. 

"First one," he said quickly, "You wish you could meet Tom Holland." 

I stuck my tongue out, "Your turn." 

"Let's see," he said and went into a bit of deep concentration, "my favorite music is Jazz, I skate board and I give a killer face massage," he said and grinned. 

I buried my face in my hands, "Please be the third one," I said. 

Turner started laughing, "Nope it's the first one," he said. 

I looked up at him, "no way," I said and he laughed harder, "there is no way you can give a good face massage." 

"But guess what," he paused for emphasis, "I do." He then stood up. 

"I actually don't believe you," I said again and he walked around behind me too sit on the couch. He patted it. 

"I'll make you believe it then," I groaned and stood up reluctantly, "Wait till you groaning because I've finished and you want more."

I glared playfully and rolled my eyes, "Ok Turner, make me groan then." I sat down on the couch next to him. 

"That's what she said," Turner said and I punched him in the arm playfully he laughed, "Okay just put your head in my lap." 

I felt my cheeks go warm as I looked at him. He raised his eyebrows and patted his lap. I slowly put my head on his legs and looked up at his pretty face. 

"Go ahead," I said and he slowly put his hands on my cheeks. I could feel the electricity pulse threw my body. 

I felt something blow into my ear and then Turner softly whispered, "your kinda red Soph." 

I grinned stupidly, giggled,  and closed my eyes again. Slowly Turner started to rub my cheeks and forehead. He did it so gently but comfortingly. I wanted to disappear into his hands and never let the feeling go away. 

He touched my neck softly and I felt my insides begin to flip. His voice was super low as he softly said, "I know that this is supposed to make your face red from the blood circulation, but I don't think it's supposed to be this red." 

I felt my self get even more red and he softly chuckled. He continued to mess with my face making me super calm, "I could fall asleep like this," I practically moaned. 

I felt something get close to my face and opened my eyes to see Turner's head slightly closer to mine. I went beet red thinking about kissing him in that moment. 

His cheeks went a little pink but disappeared quickly. he let go off my face and I groaned. 

"I told you," he said. 

I rolled my eyes, "fine you got me it was nice." he smiled happily and laid his head back. I reached for my phone to see it was only 1:00, I was starting to get tired though.  I felt myself slowly go into a soft sleep. 

Turner's POV:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I patted my lap and she playfully glared at me and rolled her eyes, "okay Turner make me groan then," she said and sat down next to me. 

I grinned stupidly, "that's what she said." I said and she punched me playfully on the arm. I laughed and patted my lap again, "Just put you head in my lap." 

Her face went pink and I raised my eyebrows. She slowly laid her head on my lap. I looked down at her pretty face and felt an immediate desire to kiss her, I ignored it though and placed my hands on her cheeks. 

Her skin was soft but slightly red from her blushing. I just started to massage her face and watched it as her smooth skin moved around. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. I wanted to slip my tongue threw there, No! You just keep giving her a nice massage! I screamed at myself. I lowered my head to her ear, "Your kinda red Soph," I said and she giggled a tiny bit. 

When I touched a part of her neck her face went red, so she's got a soft spot for her neck eh? I thought mischievously, "I know that this is supposed to make your face red from the blood circulation, but I don't think it's supposed to be this red." I said and watched her skin go a brighter shade and she opened her eyes. 

I grinned at her confused face and pushed her head back, "close your eyes," I said softly and she obeyed. 

I continued savoring the smooth feeling of her face when she softly murmured, "I could fall asleep like this." 

I was starting to lose control and wanted to kiss her so bad! I had too, I felt myself lower my head towards her lips but my thoughts caught me again, Don't mess with daughter of your mothers friend! I screamed at myself. 

I saw her eyelids start to flutter and I pulled away. She looked up at me with a confused yet peaceful look, she was stunning. She softly moaned when I pulled my hands away and laid my head back.

"I told you," I said with a smug look. 

She blushed, "fine you got me it was nice," she said and I smiled happily. I was super happy as well. She grabbed her phone and then set it back down after checking the time. I looked down to see her eyes drift into sleep. 

I could use a nap, I slowly closed my eyes and fell into the sweet darkness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it was nice! What do y'all think about Turner's POV? I personally love writing it and getting to hear how much he likes her! How do y'all feel about it?! Write it into the comments below!!! <3