Animatronic!Lefty x reader

3rd person pov

It had been a bit of a risk, purchasing lefty when he had such a high liability risk, but you were desperate. You needed animatronics to support the restaurant. So you purchased him for five dollars.

Readers POV
Five dollars?! Who the fuck sells an animatronic for five dollars?! I looked down at the liability risk. Oh. That's why. I chuckled to myself and and checked my computer screen. It should be here by tomorrow. Good. You did all the tasks necessary for that night and then headed home.

~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEFTYS NON EXISTENT RIGHT EYE~~

I woke up at six. Restaurant opens at seven. Whoopie fucking do... I sigh and roll out of bed, glancing at the mirror and seeing my (h/l) (h/c) hair in a clump of tangles.

"I've got time for a shower." I reasoned with myself before stripping and stepping in.

Once I got out, it was six fifteen. I got dressed in my (f/c) sweater and my black ripped jeans. Cause black goes with everything.
I hopped in my car and drove until I reached the restaurant, where a big box and a slim, tall man was there with a clipboard.

"Hi miss.. (y/n)... uhm this is the animatronic you ordered. Please sign here" he said, pointing to the dotted line. I signed my name sloppily and thanked him. After he was gone, I wheeled the dolly with the box on it inside. I set it down carefully and take him out of the box.

"Lefty.." I read the name tag out loud. "Hm. Well up on stage you go buddy." I say cheerfully, before checking everything to make sure he was in proper working order.

After that, I watched surveillance and one of my waitresses was sick so I filled in for her. It was tough, but it got done, regardless.

After closing the restaurant, I went back to the office to complete my nightly tasks. But something was off. I felt watched. I looked over my shoulder and saw nobody there. I thought I heard shuffling in the vents so I turned them off.

*thump* *thump*

Oh shit. There is something.. someone in the vent—

I no longer had any coherent thoughts as I was yanked out of my chair and pressed against the metal wall behind me.

"Well... what do we have here?" A strange, almost robotic voice asked. I managed to get my eyes open and was face to face with..

"Lefty? But... you're an animatronic.. you can't come to.. or oh I don't know.." I manage to say.

"I'm very much alive miss... (y/n).. that's a pretty name.." he whispers in my ear as his robotic face nuzzled into my neck.

I made an incoherent sound somewhere between a squeak and a laugh as the bell chimes, signaling thirty minutes before opening. Holy shit! How long has the animatronic managed to keep me awake?!

"Oh what a shame.. the bell.. well miss (y/n) i will see you tonight and that's for sure." Was all he said. When I opened my eyes again, I rushed toward the computer and checked surveillance. He was on stage. Shit.

I felt my face heat up as his head to the camera and winked.

That black bear.. he's special.. and.. maybe.. just maybe... I'll be happy to see him again