Description

Welcome, I see you have watched Endgame and, like me, feel your favorite characters have been done dirty (or even if you just want to taste what true happiness is). Now, this fic is not 100% fluff because I cannot resist whumping Peter Parker so there is going to be a fair bit of that.

This is an AU, thank you very much. Let's clear all this up:

1. Tony Stark, my favorite of the favorite Dads, IS NOT DEAD. He is stronger than that!
Yes, he used the gauntlet and saved everybody. Yes, his entire right side is charred and suffered third degree burns. But Tony Stark is merely in a coma.

2. We be saving Natasha in this house!

3. I love, love, LOVE all of Marvel's ladies, so they will all be smothering their new adopted spider child in this story. Did everyone else see how soft they were towards him in Endgame??? They protected him, and Carol was absolutely PUDDING SOFT when Peter was all curled up around the gauntlet and like 'Hi, I'm Peter Parker' like the adorable DORK he is, oh my gosh.

4. Captain Steve Rogers America is not a deserter. Heaven sakes, he is TIL THE END OF THE LINE. Yes, he goes back to see Peggy, but instead of staying he sees her with his new love interest and realizes he's needed more in the 21st century. He still gives Sam his shield, but that's so he can retire and help Bucky and other veterans. Plus, he needs to know if Tony survives this.

5. No solo-suicide-time missions in this house!!! At the end, the team goes back to return all the time stones together! Which is actually where all the drama starts for poor Peter, but that's besides the point!!!

6. (this is getting so long I'm so sorry) I did not understand the time travel thing so I'm just going to jist my version and hope its similar (feel free to explain in the comments but I'll probably go with my version anyways):
They seemed to be using the multiverse theory, expect they traveled only to their own future because that's where they were from, so they can't really change the future, but they can create a new future; just one they aren't part of.
Based on this, I'm going to go with its possible to travel to the future (but only through a colossal mistake) but you'd travel to a probable future not necessarily your own.
That was probably way more confusing than the one used in the movie but oh well.

7. PLEASE COMMENT I love comments however fair warning I am very unpredictable when it comes to responses. For instance, if you correct my spelling I'll either hug you or throttle you there is no in between.

This was so long and I'm SO SORRY but thanks to whoever read it because you'll have a way better grasp on the story (which will start soon I promise.)

Also my update schedule is no update schedule so we'll see. I'll either finish this story in a month or never.
And I'm probably going to delete my Endgame theory story soooooo

Love ya bye
(Love you 3000)
(I'm sorry)