『seven』

unedited!

once haru done with her business in the toilet, she wash her hands at the sink outside the cubicle. there's no one in that toilet at that time but from in there, she could heard the loud chattering from outside.

it's always been that loud in the company whenever there's a party being held. haru never like being there, cause there will always be some old men who's trying to talk to her.

but chan always there for her back then, she's not sure how it's like now after everything happen between them. "did you see mr.bang son just now?"

"yes! oh gosh he's hella hot!"haru turn of the water faucet when she heard two girls talking as they walk into the toilet. "i heard he's already married, woah lucky that girl who got him."

"for real? he's so young, guess that girl just wanted his wealth."the two girls laugh, "well most of people like that."haru look down at her hands on the sink.

she sigh, "are you sure she really marry him because of money? what if that girl come from some rich family too?"the two girls immediately look at her. "excuse me?"one of them ask.

haru look up at the two girls, she fake a smile at them. "i'm just saying, by the way you got some nice dress there."she said before she leave the toilet, the two girls look at her dumbfounded.

am i that lucky to have chan as my husband?

she question herself, that question keep hitting her these day. or unlucky her to have bangchan as her husband? she's not sure but she start to miss the old chan that she know before.

"haru!"she look around when hearing her name being called by someone, "bang haru!"can't help but she chuckle when she see bangchan sit on a big stairs in that hall, pouting like a small kids missing their mom.

but her smile immediately disappear when she remember what he is to her. "i'm sorry, did i take too long?"she try to smile again, bangchan get up from where he sit and grab her hand.

"no but i start to miss you."she can't lie, he make her heart beat faster than it's usually does but she still remember the way he treated her before and that can't change the fact that he's the same bangchan.

the same one that make her like a sex slave more than a wife. "c-chan.."slowly she slip off her hand from him, suddenly feels uncomfortable at the way he make her.

"what's wrong?"he ask, but she shook her head. "can we have something to drink?"bangchan nod, "i will get you something, wait here i will be ba-"

"chan!"she immediately grab his hand, slowly she shook her head. "not an alcohol, you know why right?"he blink his eyes a few times at her but then his lips form an 'o'.

bangchan smile, "believe me haru."he said before he walk away as haru let go of his hand. "only if i could believe you."she muttered to herself, don't know why that words come out from her lips but she try to not.

she really try to act like there's nothing had happen between the two of them but she can't! every time she see that sweet smile, she's feels like slapping that face for what he did to her.

but she know, she love him and can't make him that way. "eo look what we have here."haru immediately look up when she heard that voice, that's sound so familiar and when she see that person..

she immediately know him, "bang haru."he emphasize her name one by one and that make haru sigh once seeing him standing in front of her. "where's that lovely husband of yours? he leave you alone to have fun with other girls?"

haru already curl up her fist, "what's wrong with you hwang hyunjin? got any problems with my husband?"suddenly haru feel someone pull her hand and it's bangchan.

he step in front of her, hiding her behind him and what she notice first at him is wet hands. that when she look down at the floor, there's two cups of drinks already spill on the floor.

haru know, that's the one that bangchan hold just now until he see that guy in front of him now. "why? you any business to deal with me?"bangchan ask once he's in front of the said guy, hwang hyunjin.

but hyunjin chuckle, "wow so gentleman of you, appear right when someone trying to 'talk' to your wife."hyunjin start it, bangchan glance at haru who's now holding onto his arm.

actually want him to stop it since people around them start to give them a weird stare. "of course i did, because she's my wife. a girl that i love the most and the girl that you can't have, sadly i'm the one who got her instead of you."

the grip on her arm start to get tighter as haru heard what he said, she really don't want him to start a fight. plus they are in a formal event, that's really will make his dad get really mad if bangchan cause a chaos.

but hyunjin chuckle cockily, "you're proud because you got that girl?"he rolled his eyes and chuckle again, "hey christopher bang, listen here.."hyunjin step closer to them.

haru buried her face on bangchan's back, "that girl, kwon haru.. she maybe your wife but you have to know something about her.."he smirk before he lean closer to bangchan and whisper something which haru clearly hear it.

"you need to know that i'm the one who touched that tasteful body of her first before you did."haru's eyes immediately goes wide open in shock, but she guess bangchan did it more faster than her. he grab hyunjin on his collar as she take a step back from them.

"say that one more time.. i will punch that nose until it broke!"bangchan yelled at hyunjin face but the boy smirk, "believe me bro.."slowly he make bangchan let go of the grip.

he pat him on the shoulder with that smirk, bangchan just too shock to heard it. "think about it,"he laugh evilly before back away from bangchan. "you can always find me if you're curious about it."

haru who's standing behind bangchan now feels like she can't feel her leg anymore, she feels like falling down on the floor. "c-chan i-"

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・

don't hate me for making hyunjin as a bad person in this story ')

-mhj