1.

Melissa
                                        11am

I felt my mouth growing drier.

I need some water.

I could not believe that I am watching what I least expected.

Why is he doing this to his life? Who is the one who's with him in this shit?

I bet he encouraged Les - my boyfriend - doing this.

Behind the back window I kept standing there staring at those two boys, there was something white on the table. They were drugging themselves with cocaine, I think.

When I see one of them bent over the table, I decide to intervene to put an end to that stupidity, and so I hit the glass with all the strength my fist could manage at that moment.

Les, open it now! - I shouted with all my voice out of my lungs.

I see both their faces coming towards me simultaneously, Les got up and runs to open the window.

Good boy, otherwise I would scream more and call the attention of the neighbors so that they saw that disaster.

What is this, Les? Why are you ruining yourself? Who is that guy? - Dozens of questions were swirling in my mind and I looked at the new boy in the house.

He seemed to be happy because he had a smile on his face, and it bothers me. I want him to get out of here and he read my thoughts.

He said goodbye to my boyfriend and for the last time I looked at his dark eyes. His company left me confused, he is strange. And I was pretty sure it was him who brought Les to this life.

I hear the door close and rush anxiously to the table for putting all those substances between my hands, noticing Les's panic. But he would not even dare speak. I put it all in the trash.

Who is that boy? What were you doing here? - I shouted like crazy and sat on the couch waiting for an explanation.

Our relationship had been on the line for a long time. He lied to me. He hid a lot of things from me. I could not trust him any more like two years ago, when we started dating.

He's Zayn, Melissa. He works with me at my father's company. - He whispered as if afraid he might be overheard.

That is, his name is Zayn.