2.

Les
                                         11pm

I finally managed to persuade Melissa that what she had seen hours ago was just a mistake. I managed to make her think I wasn't involved in it with Zayn, the boy who ended up being guilty of everything.

I don't care, I don't even know him.

I let my tall, muscled body fall over my bed; today was hectic. The day at the company had been quite troublesome. The truth is that after I got into the drug business with Zayn, my mind doesn't have space for everything. I never thought I could handle myself this way.

Zayn, as far as I know, is a calm and tolerable young man, doesn't get into trouble, and probably the fact that he's a psychologist helps him in that. He can control situations in an easier way without being pushed to the limit.

After the whirlwind of thoughts that reached my mind, I ended up falling asleep still dressed on my bed.

                                   Melissa
                                      8 am

I woke up with my annoying alarm clock ringing, which means that my day would start. I can't take that university anymore. What's worth is that I will finish it in one week and finally get my pharmaceutical PhD degree. I can't wait to start working and finally be 100% independent. I'm aiming to get out of my parents' house and live with Les, although our relationship isn't going so well.

I forget the negative thoughts and dip my head under the shower. I believe in the law of attraction immensely, the more negative I am, the more negative things I will attract.

About 30 minutes later and I was already dressed, ready to leave the house. Black pants and a white blouse over my body, I left home with an apple over my hand, and the fruit would be my breakfast.

My luck is that I live 15 minutes from the university and this doesn't bring me transportation costs, walking there gives me enough time to think about all the basic problems I have in my life. All those around Les, my boyfriend.

I had already thought about doing couple therapy since we aren't properly well, but at the same time I felt I was being too dramatic with all these issues. He's my first boyfriend and I don't want our relationship to be defeated that easily.

I stopped halfway and got my cell phone. I hadn't consulted Les regarding this, but I don't think he will care, it's just for our good. I searched on the internet for the number of some psychologists available during the weekend and I pressed the call button. The annoying sound of the call seemed to have no end until I heard a hoarse voice, it seems like I woke up someone.

Good morning, are you available on weekends? I would like to do a couple therapy session with my boyfriend. - I cringed at the fear of hearing someone complaining about being awakened.

This is Zayn, and I only work on Saturday mornings. - The name reminded me very well of what happened yesterday, it would be too much of a coincidence.

I laugh low as I remember the situation that had been resolved and automatically heard the call being turned off.

He probably thought I was laughing at him.