↪28| "you, jaan."

not giving any italic spoiler because y'all want to read this with a free mind :v, i hope you enjoy the read, before you continue, pls do press the '⭐' button and vote

not giving any italic spoiler because y'all want to read this with a free mind :v, i hope you enjoy the read, before you continue, pls do press the '⭐' button and vote. don't forget to comment, I'd love your theories.
Much love x

~

when we collide
28| "you, jaan."

Crystal jolts up, almost falling down the sofa. She picks up her shawl from the floor and wraps it around her body. Her hands fly to wrap around her forehead briefly massaging it to open her eyes some seconds later. She switches off the television and sighs. Her eyes move to the clock briefly to glance at it showing 11:17 p.m.

Stretching she gets up walking to dinner table and collecting all the crockery and utensils and placing them in the basin. Keeping the kitchen light on she switches off the living room light. It almost dawns on her a second later how she fell asleep on the couch waiting for Zayn.

Taking a deep breath in she walks to the main door hesitantly, opening it after pondering quietly for some seconds. The door creeks open and the wind hits her face. She could smell it in the air, it so was going to rain. Her eyes roam around but she finds no sign of Zayn.

Taking a sigh of relief, she closes the door, almost jumping when she hears the sound of the reckless thunder and the trees whipping. She hates this weather so much, it was so depressing and scary with the dark clouds shadowing the sky and the air faster than you've even seen.

She drapes the curtains close and sighs before walking upstairs to check up on Trisha and Yaser to find them fast asleep. Closing their door slowly she smiles. She walks to Zayn's room hesitantly and peeks in slowly but is thrown off guard when she finds it empty.

Walking inside she notices everything is in place much to her shock. No one really came in. She gulps slowly, is he in her room? Walking to her room she opens the door but finds her room empty as well. Checking the washrooms and finding them empty is when her anxiety finally peeks.

She jogs down, the sound of thunder so harsh and brutal that she almost doesn't want to go out. She hates London weather so much. Picking up an umbrella from the rack she opens the door, the fast wind slapping her face like wildfire. She opens the umbrella, clutching her shawl closer to her to get some closure.

She couldn't really help the bad ideas though. The rain splatters down like the only task it has is to kill whoever comes in it's way.
She jogs outside the porche to open the main door and look across street.

She couldn't locate a soul. No way was she going alone on a search spree after what had happened. She runs back inside, slamming the door shut to retrieve her phone.