9

Blaine's pov

It's been a few weeks since the sports festival and it was Spirit week. Since I was a member of the Magicks club as well as the werewolf club I was participating in spirit week bake sale. I normally would have been in charge of our stand but since Kawii~Chan was new she'd have to do the majority of it on her own to prove herself to the club.

I was watching the stand while Kawii~Chan was off talking to Aphmau when Garroth came over.

"Hey Blaine, you look nice. What are you doing?" Garroth asked.

"It's spirit week, today is the witch craft club and the Magicks Alliance's bake sale. Would you like to buy anything?" I asked.

"Can I have two brownies?" Garroth asked.

"Sure, that'll be £3." I said.

"Here you go, so how long are you selling?" Garroth asked as he handed me the money.

"All of today or until we run out of sweets to sell." I said.

"Are you running the stand alone?" Garroth asked.

"No, Kawii~Chan is supposed to be in charge of the stand as her initiation into the Magicks Alliance but she went to talk to Aphmau and hasn't come back yet." I replied.

"Do you think she ditched you?" Garroth asked.

"No, Kawii~Chan isn't that type of girl." I said.

"I wouldn't know, I've never really talked to her." Garroth said.

"You should, she's a sweet girl, I'm sure you'd love her." I said.

"Then I can't wait to meet her." Garroth said.

"So what are you up to after school?" I asked.

"I was gonna practice batting, you wanna join me?" Garroth said.

"Sure! I'd love to, Are your brothers gonna join us again?" I asked.

"No, I know Zane really ruined the mood last time. It'll just be us two unless any of your siblings want to join us." Garroth said.

"I guess it'll just be us today, Aten is going to Kayden's house after school, Leda has singing lessons and then has volleyball practice, Amalthea has homework club and Mars has a play date today." I said.

"I guess it will, I'll see you later Blaine." Garroth said.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said, slightly out of breath by the end of it.

"*chuckles* Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Garroth said before he left with his brownies and I went to serve the next customer.

"Hey Garroth's friend!" Vylad said.

"Hey Garroth's little brother, what can I get for you?" I asked.

"1 brownie please." Vylad said.

"That'll be £1:50." I said.