Prologue

Scene 1

It was a stormy weather everything around was scattered, the thunderstorm were lighting and there stood a woman trying to save her child.

"Leave my child or else I will kill you" she said in stern tone. Listening to her some goon stuttered but still they continued to laugh and blackmail her through the daughter.

She carried the gun which was hidden and none of the goon saw it. 5 goons were there surrounding her. She quickly shooted all 5 goons. 1 goon who carried her daughter lost the balance and drop the girl in ground. In a mean time she cathced her daughter.

Scene 2
"Sign all your properties in my name Karan or be ready to loose your pretty wife" he said pointing the gun at her skull with his one hand and from other hand he had the knife close to her stomach which  was piercing her skin.

"No don't Sign it  just go back from here Karan" she said with pain in her voice.

Scene 3
"You do.. don't love me na Karan but now I  dying. Will you still hate me?" She  said it while struggling to speak.

"No one is dying you can't go like this remember you are  a devil. If you will leave who is gonna take care of our child." He said it though his heart beat was fast and was himself loosing hope of her surviving.

Scene 4
"I am sorry to inform you but she is in coma". The doctor informed to Karan.

**************************************

I know I have my other story to update but this plot came in my mind so thought to write it. Hope you all will like it. Character sketch will be dropped soon

Please vote, comment and share the story.

Do check my other story as well.

Thanks Dp