D2: What If You Gained a Devastatingly Handsome Dad?

What if you gained a devastatingly handsome dad?

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little girl named Heila Yang. She was a 6 year old child model with over a million of fans, stage name: LILAC.

Her mother was Lilith Yang, another beautiful goddess that exists in this world where humans are visual animals. Lilith is currently a single mom, got cheated by her husband, got divorced, and forced to sold one of her egg cell to garner money for little Heila's illness.

^^how Lilith Yang looks like above ^^

You see, our little protagonist was a sickly child ever since she was born, and she only became this active and healthy after being cured at 4 years old with the use of the money her mom got.

Heila's parents got divorced when Heila was 3 years old, and Lilith barely received compensation for the divorce. That's how sh*tty her ex-husband and family were.

Heila's biological father, and Lilith's ex-husband was Cyan Mo of the Mo Family. An upstart wealthy family who flourishes in the mining business. Cyan Mo and Lilith Yang were in fact famed as campus lovers and dubbed as the super lovey dovey couple back in University. After they graduated, they married each other and had little baby Heila. However, since Heila was often sick, Lilith quit her work and prioritized taking care of her daughter. Cyan on the other hand, slowly shows his true colors of being a spoiled rich s-grade a**hole brat. He's a professional gamer and is a bit famous but what Lilith never knew was that he was such a playboy rich young master. Poor Lilith. Oh well, each characters here have their own secrets anyways.

So...one day when Lilith returned home to get some clothes for Heila and her from the hospital, she witnessed her dear husband having an affair with the gamer girl who was part of his team. Shockingly, Lilith was not the slightest bit shocked at the vulgar scene of bodies overlapping each other. In fact, she opened the drawer near the door, (A/N: don't ask me why there was a drawer by the door 😃) and pulled out the divorce papers and child custody agreement form, signed her name, and approached the energetic pair.

"*ehem* A moment please...would you please sign here?" She handed the pen to Cyan who's still busy and quite dazed at the moment and let him sign the papers.

"Thank you and farewell, may I never see your disgusting faces ever again." -Lilith

"..."- Cyan. *Can't hear her coz he's still busy doing the symphony of love*

Disregarding the disturbing sounds, Lilith gathered all her and her daughter's belongings around the house, and with the papers in tow, left the house for good. (A/N: So much for super lovey dovey couple)

After that, she contacted a doctor friend and purchased a house in the capital, transferred Heila into her friend's hospital and sold an egg cell to cover the bills for everything.

Anyways...as Heila became five, she became interested in modeling plus the fact that a lot of agents from modelling industries scouted her. So there she goes, becoming the cutest model ever. Unfortunately, envy is bound to arise in this kind of industry. Poor lil Heila and her mother were schemed by some jealous bish rivals and was forced to attend the high class gambling den party by the King of Gambling alias Christopher Brown.

^^ how the king of gambling looks like^^

There were a lot of rumors surrounding the largest gambling den and the king of gambling, all of them were about...not so good things (i.e., the gathering place of gangsters, criminals, and murderers, etc.).

But contrarily, when Lilith and Heila arrived and went inside, the atmosphere was different from what was depicted. It was quite warm, welcoming, and homey. And although Mr. Brown looks some kind of devil lord of the underworld, he's quite gentle and obviously loves children.
'How cute'- was what Lilith thought when she saw him being dumbfounded by Heila's cuteness. It's not wrong to say that once they entered, Heila immediately caught everyone's attention, Lilith was wearing a hat and mask so her face wasn't seen.

Realizing Lilith was staring at him, Christopher adjusted his posture, approached the mother and daughter pair, then domeeniringly said to Heila,
"You, be my daughter." -Christopher

"O_O...excuse me?!?" -Lilith said after she immediately took off her mask and hat when she heard Christopher's declaration.

"*gasps*"- Everyone gasped astounded by the goddess' beauty.

"O////O...*nods in satisfaction* *smirks*" -what Christopher felt deep inside seeing Lilith's face/ probably love at first sight feels. (A/N: Chris sayin in his head "You also...be my wife" XD dejk)

"...Hmn.*blinks and tilts head cutely*. Daddy~ Up. :3" -Clever Heila said to Chris while lifting her arms for a hug, asking the latter to carry her up. After all, who doesn't want to have a wealthy/handsome/powerful dad, 'mommy doesn't need to work hard anymore plus he's too handsome, they're a perfect match' is what she thought. (A/N: Welcome to the world of Visual animals 😉)

"..."- Lilith deciding to go with the flow, helpless of her mischievious daughter.

"En. Very good. From now on you are my dear daughter. *looks at Lilith* Naturally, you're to be my legal wife, let's register our marriage...*looks at his watch* tomorrow. *smirks at her*" Chris remarked then proceeds to carry the lil angel to where the 1 year old twin children of his are.

"..."- Lilith seeing her soon to be husband and father of her child, has such cute children, decides to accept and go along with the position of his wife. 'Such cute children, rumors are bound to be fake anyways...might as well become a mother of three such pretty angels.'

Author's Note:

This story is already being written and going to be published soon~

It has 5 arcs...25 chapters including 5 extras. Currently being edited.