A little introduction((Authors Note))

This is Kiko Minasuki. She just graduated college and got her degree in Nursing, but she never wanted to tell anyone why she chose that path. She is now twenty three and suffers from minor depression and anxiety. Kiko is still getting better, slowly but steady.
     "Better from what?" You might wonder. Well, when she was eleven she met a guy who would soon become her best friend. He was always there for her and one thing led to another, then they eventually started to go out when they were just fifteen and sixteen. Teens will be teens and they'll often make dumb decisions which led up to Kiko becoming pregnant not long after she turned seventeen. She had to stop going to school, too anxious and scared others would find out. She absolutely adored Oliver and she was so excited to be a mom. So, so, ready to build a family with this man she loved so much. But, that day wouldn't come anytime soon. Kiko had a miscarriage when she reached her 19 weeks, but that wasn't the only awful fate that'd come to her.
     Kiko and her lover, Oliver started to argue more frequently. On her eighteenth birthday, Kiko found it was too bearable to be around Oliver, due to the memories of their miscarried child. The pair eventually reached the mutual agreement to go see a couples therapist. But, now that your know the run down, will you stay and read? Or will you back out and not return, never knowing how they ended up?

Sorry for the short chapter, I just felt like I should throw this out there to catch your attention. Later lovlies, Author~chan out! :3