Capter 1- Gone Missing

~Kiko's POV~
     After an hour or so of looking up different places we could do couples therapy, Oliver and I came to a mutual agreement on one. "Finally, that took so loooonnng" I huffed with a little sigh, causing Olliver to chuckle. "How childish" he joked, calling the number and booking the soonest appointment, which would be that afternoon.
     "Finally, 1:20pm. We should start heading to the office. Since it's quite a distance away, right?" I asked, looking to Oliver, who just completely ignored me and was playing on his phone. A few seconds pass and eventually he hums "Mhm" and grabbed the keys off of the dresser. Guess he was driving today and not me.
     Just great, It's raining so now we'll probably be even more late, on top of all of this traffic. "Man, it's pouring hard." I fussed but eventually I was calmed when I felt Olivers hand on mine. Smiling at the contact, I kept my eyes fixated out the window. It's always amazed me as to how his warm, gentle touch always calmed me down, no matter how I was feeling. Some dumb driver behind us was on his phone, I could see in the rear view mirror. Traffic cleared and he was still behind us, his kids playing with tablets and toys in the back seats. "Ollie, I think that guy is following us. The one behind us, I mean" I stated, pointing at his rear view mirror.
     "He's been behind us for about ten minutes now, hasn't he??" Oliver asked, remembering the van from earlier. I nodded and Oliver sped up some, making sharp turns and going in circles, but the guy remained behind us. We were so focused on the guy trailing us, we hadn't noticed the car flying past us, Oliver quickly pushed the break, flinging the steering wheel to the side in attempts not to hit the other person.

Vrrrrrrrrr, CRASH

     I can't remember much from then, other than something hot running down my face and a numb feeling surging through my body. I woke up to sirens and a woman yelling "Oh my god! She's alive!" Though I could see the officers touching and moving me this and that way, checking me for anymore possible injuries, their touch was like a numb pressure. My head hurt and heart raced. "Where is he?! Where is Oliver?!" I screamed in a weak, dried voice. It hurt like hell, but I needed to know. "No, don't take me, where is he?!" I continued to scream and thrash around. Something sharp pierced my skin, injecting a fluid into my arm which almost instantly made me calm down, falling into darkness.
     "Ma'am? Ma'am, are you awake?" I woke to an officer, standing before me. "I have a few questions, do you mind?" He asked. I shook my head no, that I didn't mind and he explained. "I understand you are about to start college, and are 19, correct?" He questioned. "Mhm" I nodded, my throat still soar and aching. "Notice anything suspicious before the crash?" I couldn't quite figure out if he had the right person, so I peeked at the paper and it had my name. "I was in a crash?? Where is Oliver?!?" I cried out. "Ma'am, I need you to work with me, so we can figure this out together." I quickly nodded, wiping away my tears. "Yes, actually" I stated, just before explaining the whole thing with the van following us.
     "Thank you, for your help Mrs.Minasuki" he spoke exiting the room. "Wait! Do you have any clues as to where he could've gone?" I called out, stopping him in his tracks. He remained facing the door before saying "There was some unidentifiable semen traces in one of the back seats and a few strands of hair. One of the hair strands was determined as Oliver's, but we have no found records or traces for the other hair strand. We plan on running some more tests on the semen and hair, then using a biologically engineered program that'll take the DNA and make a model to show us what the person would look like. Dead or alive, we will find him." The officer stated, before exiting the room. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Who would do such a thing?