back to the apartment

As i rode my bike back to the apartment, all the same senses of the ride back on that weird night flowed back. i began to reflect, what was the creature that was lurking in the hall? no matter i continued to focus on the story for my news segment, selfish decision? yes as this could be a missing persons case as my date went missing in that house. well paid story? most defiantly. i need  the money. desperately.

When i  arrived the door was half open, like something got out or broke in. never the less fears and bad vibes pushed aside i entered. Slowly I opened the already forced open door. I looked to my left, then to my right. Nothing. I walked upstairs to check out the rest of the apartment. Nothing.

I went back upstairs to check the small lab she had. maybe, 'oh god' i  thought rapidly, what if that thing escaped and  did something to Sammy? maybe that could explain the figure at the end of the hall ! within an instant i  went to the lab she had shown me within her basement, a light flickered 

"ugh what the fuck is that smell" i exclaimed a-loud 

i walked over to the desk. hesitantly i peered at the jar of which hosted the, what was it that she called it? venom?... there was a cloth like  fabric covering it

"okay if you aint' there i'm out and i'm staying inside for the rest of my life"

as my hand steadily trembled i began to chant 

"please be there, please be there, please be there" 

And with one swift motion, i pulled the cloth  off. there it was it was still there.

"phew, thank fuck for that"

as i was about to peer closer i heard a loud knock.

"FBI, this is under federal property laws, anyone who is here should come clean!"

FUCK. what was i meant to do my head darted to look for an exit. then i looked back at the jar to find the venom. GONE.

"what the fuck, shit, fuck"

"HEY you down there! who are you come out."

before i could even think. a black  goo type liquid formed around my arm adding what seemed to be an extension of my own. like someone else was in me. it grabbed the cop with a almighty grip.

"SHIT what the fuck?"

the extension flung the cop like he was nothing. the ooz of goo deformed back into me.

"what the fuck is this? how did i? how did it?" i said with confusion and fear mixed into one jar

then it hit me. the  venom. it was that stuff the girl, she never vanished. it formed around her. she must have detached from it and ran.

"FBI whats going on?" , it looked like i had to do the same.

heart pounding. I ran back into the open of the apartment . To my horror, the fbi where everywhere.

I had called up to say i would be here, so it literally made no sense to me they were here never the less i'm hated by the police so i couldn't be  getting caught anytime soon, ill lose my job. without warning i made a sprint for it, but these were not my legs 

I jumped on my bike and sped rapidly away.

"OK holly shit what the fuck is in me? i must be hallucinating, i , i, i must be ill" i said with high doubt yet high hope i was right.