Feelings...

Rule 1. Don't express your true feelings or emotions in social media, they can be used against you.

                      That to me is complete and utter bullshit. Social media is supposed to be that place where we can share how we're feeling. That is what it was for so that people could come together and feel together, to be able to relate to each other. Nowadays if you say one thing that makes you seem not at you 100% you're torn down for it by people who don't even know you! That doesn't go for just negative feelings either. Someone can try to genuinely post a message trying to tell the people they love and care about that they do love and care about them. Maybe they're saying that because they have had a bad day and need to hear it too or because they just want their friends to know in case one of them were having a bad day and they wanted their friends to know they appreciate and truly care for each and every person in their life.

                 Sure there are people who post positive quotes and it may just seem like they do it for the hell of it, but sometimes we need that.  So why shouldn't we be allowed to post when we're happy as well as sad? Even then those aren't the only two things a person can feel. If you're nervous post it! It doesn't even have to be permanent just post it or tell a close friend you're nervous. Just don't beat around the bush if you do ask! People can't read your mind unless you tell them exactly what's happening in it.  

                  Angry, oh the anger posts we see nowadays... We don't have to be mad about just those things ya know? There are some days where you're just mad at the world or mad at yourself so post the bad days along with the good. We all have them, even the people who don't appear to or complain about the small things. Those smaller things could be covering up for something big that not even they can comprehend. 

                 Now when you feel anxious or depressed and I don't mean sad I mean you have this feeling you can't shake for days or weeks because be depressed and sad aren't the same. If you are truly feeling depressed then go ahead post a quote by all means, please. Express that in whatever form it is. Telling your significant lover you love them, spending time with friends and taking pictures, just writing a vent(A vent inside a vent?), drawing, listening to music, for some people even running works, just please try and find something to relieve that. Don't steal, don't hurt yourself, starve yourself, go in the shower and scrub until your skin is red, scratch at your wrists, pull out hair, and everything else that you think can help. It may help, but it'll, in the long run, make you feel worse.

             We all feel pain and media loves to feed on it we all know. It doesn't happen to just celebrities or the kid who gets in the news it happens to the person sitting next to you, across from you, behind you, in front of you, and all around you. I know you've probably all heard this, but whenever someone is having their best day someone is having their worst and we all know what having a worst feels like. So don't make fun of that kid, or even adult, smile at them, please. It may not seem like much but even that can help a little bit.

Sexuality and gender identity. Please just don't hate on someone's page if they come out as not cisgender or straight or anything else. Also, don't yell at them for making it a big part of their personality. Most LGBT people don't get to come out, or they take their own lives because of it. LGBT youth are 3x more likely to commit suicide than their heterosexual peers so yeah, let them be proud for making it that far. A lot of people don't make it to adulthood and even then they may still be struggling with it internally. So let them be themselves and proud. Also, don't force someone out or tell other people, if this person has told you they trust you dearly, don't break that trust. Love all your friends and if you can't bring yourself to then just don't hate them please, they will still love you even if you can't understand. If someone doesn't understand your sexuality, don't force it on them or try to make them understand. Some people just can't or don't and doing this can just hurt your relationship. Respect each other we are all people after all.