PROLOGUE

I have been dreaming to meet her personally.

I have been wishing that soneday, maybe someday I will get a chance to come in one of her concerts and watch her performing live and have a chance to hug and take a picture with her just like what the other fans did.

But how can I have a chance to do those things if my own parents are the one who's stopping me?

Telling me to stop idolizing her because I'm just wasting my time and money.
Telling me me that she's no good for me.

~Isabella

I grew up in a broken family, growing up I was convincing my self that it's okay, and I will get used to it. Until i realized that i was just fooling my self making me belive that everything will fall in to the right places.

Sometimes some stupid questions will just pop in my mind in the middle of the night.

What if, she's my mom?

Maybe, I won't be in this kind of situation.

So stupid isn't it?

But if that happens i will be the happiest fan of her.

~Catherine

For other parents, a child is a gift from God. A blessing. For them a child is the most precious gift from God. And some other couples are willing to give everything just to have their own baby.

But what if, God blessed you unexpectedly?

Are you willing to gave up your dreams for that blessings?

Having acomplete family is every kids dream. A mom who will love and took care of her childrens and a father who will protect and support his childrens.

But what if you made your own child's life miserable?

What if you made a wrong decision?

Everyone deserve a complete family.
Everyone deserve to be happy.
Everyone deserve to know the truth.
Everyone deserve a peaceful life.

But there's no happiness if there's no sadness.

_____________________________
A/N: REMINDER GUYS! THIS STORY IS PURELY FANFICTION. TILL NEXT UD, BYEBYE.

LIKE and COMMENT😉❤