••»2«••

I was really scared. I had a dream where that person murmured 'Closet' And now the Closets open. My guts are saying i should just run. But at the Back of my head, I feel something. It's commanding me to go there and see it myself.

Should i?

I mean, i will just check it out. If something happens. I'll just make a run. I slowly hopped down my bed. Slowly walking towards the closet. But i was scared as hell.

I reached the door of the closet. I could feel my heart race. Faster than ever, it was pounding on my chest, It could probably hop out of my Chest anytime soon. I slowly opened the Closet but, nothing was in there. I suddenly had the guts to walk in and check it out.

The closet has a mirror on the end and the sides were just where your going to hang your clothes. I sighed in releif, knowing that my mind was just Playing with me and i was scared of Nothing.

I chuckled to myself and put my hands on my pockets. Turning around to walk out, then I heard Crying.

I widened my eyes, i can feel it. I feel it again. The cold thing. But now it was behind me. I slowly turned around.

And i saw...

A figure, he was crouched down and his Knees on his Face. He was just a little small ball.

"W-who are you?" I asked, He slowly and slowly looked up. Now i could see his Puffy eyes, and big doe eyes, his Pale skin and his red cherry like lips.

He was Beautiful.

I was mesmerized by this Beautiful person. I felt butterflies in my stomach

"Y-you can s-see me...?" His small Angelic voice said. "Of course i see you! What are you doing here? Where are your parents?" I asked the Figure.

"I-i don't know..." He said looking down. I frowned. "What do you mean..." I sat down, The figure stayed quiet. "Can you tell me anything about you? So i could know what i can do?" I said, softly. "I-i'm Jungkook... I-i am 16 a-and i am Cursed." He said.

I looked at him, Cursed? "Uhm, what do you mean by Cursed...?" I suddenly asked. He looked up at me and took his hand out. I just stared. What is he Trying to do? I gently and slowly took my hand on to his but, when i grabbed it. It was just Air. I couldn't feel anything. And that's when it struck me.

"Y-you're a ghost?! Y-you Y-you're Dead?!" I said Surprised or Shocked. He looked down again, "No... I-i don't really know..." He said, he was crying again.

I bit my lip. I don't know what to do... "Can you tell me alittle bit about it?"

"I am Cursed, as i said. My body, it's been gone. I couldn't find it. And now. I only have 3-3 weeks till... I-i'll fully disappear..." He said as he chocked a sob.

"You can't remember, or sense anything?" I asked. "I-i do know, but it's been a blur all these years." He said. "Why don't you find it...?" I recommended. "I can't, i can't leave this closet! It's like– it has a Forcefield!" The boy named Jungkook said. I sighed, "Can you tell me, Since you said Years, how many years have you been here?" I asked.

"U-uhm, 4 or 5." He said. "S-so you're 21 now!" I said, he flinched and stared at me. "Oh... Sorry, i startled you, you said earlier, you are 16 right? and you've been stuck here for 4 or 5 years right?" I said scooting closer to him, He nodded with his eyes big and wide.

"Right! O-oh..." I said. "I can help you!" I said smiling. He looked at me, i swear. I saw his eyes lit up, "R-really...?" He said showing his bunny smile.

"Of course, and i'm willing to do it for you."

***

Yayyy, i don't really know how many chapters this will have, but i think maybe just 5 or more so yeah?