When summer came ..

Summer was almost here , and that meant Jennalisse would barely get to see Aaron . Because her parents were so strict , it was almost impossible to see him .

The last day of school came , and she hoped everything would be just fine , but she had a feeling it wasn't going to be okay . And she was right .

Jennalisse tried not to get emotional , she told herself everything was going to be okay . They had the chance to spend some time together and say goodbye .

It was finally summer , but the worst summer of her life . She barely wanted to go anywhere , and she missed him , a lot . For the first month of summer they were still okay , but after a while they started arguing , and fighting , and they broke up . She was devastated , she would never come out of her room for days , she wouldn't eat , and she wouldn't even sleep . She was isolated , from her own presence . And she would always ask herself " why are my feelings so strong ? " . Jennalisse would try to talk to him , to try and work something out but at the moment there was no hope . And this killed her .

There were days where she didn't even know what to do . She had deep bags under her eyes , from lack of sleep and of shedding so many tears . She would spend hours on the phone talking to her close friends about how she felt , sometimes she would even cry just by thinking about it . There was something about Aaron that she couldn't get over , he really had her heart . And it broke her when she saw things were beginning to fall apart . After a while she got better , she would be able to sleep now and she didn't feel as bad . She was letting some time pass by , to see if things would get better or worse . She didn't know if they're " forever " was really over or not , little did she know it was far from over .