Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When we got there, Liam quickly got out of the car and opened Kayla's door for her. Now that's what I call, a gentleman.

As soon as I got out of the car I saw my friend Jessica running towards me.

"NATHALIE!!", she yelled attacking me.

"Hey... Jessie... What's... Up...", I managed to say while she was crushing me. When she let go, she quickly turned around and ran into Niall.

"What the he... Oh... Hey Jessie", he said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry Niall", she said shyly.

(Niall has liked her since, like forever, and everybody knows Jessie likes Niall except she won't admit it).

"I'm sorry to break you two lovebirds apart, but we have to go play extreme soccer bitches", I yelled grabbing Jessie's arm. That's when I saw Harry's car park beside mine.

My teammates and I, where jogging with the ball around the field when coach Serena told us to come outside the field to talk to us about the game plan.

"Alright, so when the ball is on there side of the field, our defenders have to go to the middle of the field so that when there goalie kicks it towards our side, the other team wouldn't be able to go get it because, it would be offside if they did... You guys, I always say this every game and you guys keep forgetting... You're lucky we have good forward players here, like Robin, Nathalie and Monica that almost never let the ball go through mid field...", she said giving us a smile.

When she finished her instruction for the game, my teammates and I where just talking.

"... Yeah and they're so hot, I think there band name is One Perfection, weird name but they got talent", Rachel said.

"That is a weird name and... Ehhh, guys?... Why you laughing?", I asked confused.

Jessie pointed at something behind me. When I looked back, I saw Harry walking toward us with one of his hands behind his back.

"Oh... Hi there Harry", I said jumping up and walking towards him.

"Hey Nat, I have a surprise for you", he said with a cheeky smile showing his cute dimples.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Gotta give me something first", he said.

"Oh crap, here we go again", I said rolling my eyes.

"How about a kiss in front of your friends", he said making his dimples show even more and looking behind me.

"Ew, no", I said.

"Ok... No surprise for you", he said almost turning around.

"Fine!!", I said grabbing his shoulder and turning him towards me.

He put one of his hands under my chin and brought his face closer to mine. Our foreheads where touching but to avoid his lips, I quickly grabbed his cheeks and kissed his nose. He opened his mouth to say something but I put my finger on his lips.

"You didn't say where", I said giggling. He frowned at me and gave me the, 'surprise'. It was my water bottle that I forgot in the car. "Thanks Harry!!", I said as he left to go sit next to Louis on the other side of the field.

"What the hell Nat!! Harry was about to kiss you. One of the cutest guy in our group was about to kiss you... On the lips, and you said NO!! What, the actual, fuck!!", Jessie said crossing her arms.

"Well, when he's at my house he's always doing these kinds of things with me... Once, I got out of the bathroom after a shower with only a small towel covering my body and he tried removing it... Don't you think that's going just a little to far... And don't you think my brother is the cutest one?", I said smirking.