War

-le time skip to a few months later after last chapter-

Narrator's POV

In (put your home state here), the government of (your state) ordered that at night people put black drapes on their windows, there was a curfew, where everybody had to be at home by 8:00 p.m. The good thing is that there was no shortages. But the local guns shops closed, just in case a spy comes in and acts hostile the State government said. You and Jason have been dating for  a few months, but that didn't matter. You both loved working at his toy shop.  You would sometimes shelf the toys, or create stuff animals, or paint little figures, or any odd jobs accessible. The war didn't really bother you two. Or so it seemed, you constantly thought about going back to the military to help your brothers and sisters fight the horrid enemies that chanted the wanted the death of America.  You were a person of great love but you wouldn't stand to get pushed by terrorists any longer.  But what about Jason?  you thought. You didn't want to abandon him like your abusive parents did to you. You decided to put the thought of going back to the military away for now. You had Jason, both of the toy shops, you had a way to erase the moment and listen to something that could make you cry or laugh or act crazy or make you hum all day long. That was music. You understood why it was probably not the greatest idea to rush into things. That was just your style to rush, to be more stubborn than 10 mules, and just live a little crazy.  Jason loved you for just being someone is laid back but will always be there if he is sad or angry or just needs someone to wrap their arms around him and say "I love you, never forget that." You cleaned up your desk of all the painting supplies and went to the up stair quarters and showered. After showering you got dressed in a soft light y/f/c nightgown and went to bed. Just purely tired of all life's big and little struggles.

A/N sorry this one was short. imma tired.