England

●●● ~ ♥ ~ ●●●

Furihata's Pov.

It's been a week since Sei went to England for a business trip, and I've been missing him since then. I sighed and pressed the button in the remote and the channels keep on changing.

"Are you serious, Furihata?" My mother asked annoyingly as she set down her knife, "just bring it back to the drama."

I pouted my lips and pressed the button but stopped when I came across a news report.

[An earthquake unfortunately struck in London of United Kingdom where six people were reportedly died in the tradegy.]

My breathing stopped and I rushed towards my room, and I heard my mother yelled something to me before I slammed my door closed. I grab my phone and called his number.

[Kouki?] his voice were hoarse.

"Sei! Are you alright? I watch the news there was an earthquake in there," I panicked.

[Kouki, I'm fine,] Akashi reassured. [I'm in Cambridge, we felt the aftershock but it wasn't that bad.]

I sighed in relieved and sat down in the edge of my bed. We chatted about his trip where he mostly stayed inside his office, but he promised me to tour later that day. I share about seirin's gathering and Kuroko revealing that he's dating Kagami-kun.

[I already knew they're dating,] he said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I pouted.

[I'm just waiting for them to come out. I don't want to be the first to say anything.] he said, [anyway, what do you like?]

"Anything," I said, "When will you come back?"

[Next week perhaps,] he said and I lay in bed.

"I wish days went fast," I said staring at the ceiling.

[I miss you,] My cheeks reddend, [God, I want to touch you,] he growled.

I bit down my lips and buried myself in my pillow.

"Then, come home quickly." I whisper.

[I lied about returning next week. I'm about to board on my private jet,] he said.

"What? And why the hell do you have a private jet?" That was the first thing I asked.

[For this kind of emergency,] And I know he has smirk plastered in his face.

●●● ~ ♥ ~ ●●●

A/n:
MINAA!! I'm back after 4 years haha. Sorry, everyone! But don't worry guys there will be more updates, and I am working another Akafuri fanfic hehe.

Fujoshi_Alert