Intro

Like, Follow, Comment, VOTE!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             The Water

My name is Evelyn, I am 16 and tomorrow is my Birthday. My family is really excited and are throwing my Sweet 16. I didn't really want one but it's a tradition in our family so I let them.

Today is Friday and i'm walking home from school. My brother Conner usually walks with me but he took his girlfriend out to eat. It's their anniversary. I walk in the door to see my mom cooking dinner. She really likes to cook and I enjoy her meals she makes for the family. I give my mother a hug and walk upstairs to my room. I am adopted in my family, My mother Sally adopted me when I was four. It's just me, Conner, and Sally. My father died in an accident when I was 7. My biological father is in prison, he has been since I was 4. I have illusions and dreams about him, flashbacks that scare me so much at night to the point where I don't want to sleep ever again.

I'm in my room and I turn on my phone and text Conner. "I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime, I want to talk to you about something." I said."We'll talk when I get home." he replied. I turned off my phone and got my homework out.