Chapter 1

I brushed my teeth. I saw myself in the mirror. I was usually tired in the mornings but today I had energy. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

I did breakfast to my little sister and myself. Mom and dad were at work so I was babysitting.

"I don't want to eat your bread and eggs, it is burned", my sister Chelsea said and sat on the chair. I chuckled a little and sat opposite to my sister.

"I don't ask you that do you want to eat my bread and eggs. You have to eat them", I said and roll my eyes. Chelsea sighed deeply.

"Mom does better food than you", Chelsea complained and knocked the plate with her bread. Why little sisters are so annoying?

"Yeah, but i do breakfast now, not mom", I sighed. I bit a little piece of my burned bread. It was really hard and tasted really burned. I spit the bread out of my mouth.

"Okay, let's go to a cafe to eat some breakfast", I said and stood up. My sister eyes brightened.

"Really?" She asked excitedly. I nodded with a little smile on my face. She laughed and ran to the porch to wait for me.

"What do you want?" Boy asked me with a smile on his face. I looked at my sister and boy alternately. I smiled a little.

"Umm... Normal breakfast for two", I said nervously. The boy started laughing. I was confused. "Excuse me, why are you laughing?"

"Because you ordered from me breakfast although it is the afternoon", boy said and chuckled. I sighed and glanced at the clock. The clock was 0.02 pm.

"Okay that was fun, notice the sarcasm." I turned my head to my little sister. At least so I thought but my sister wasn't there. I was trying to look for my sister with my eyes.

"Did you lose somebody?" Boy asked me. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay, your girl is sitting there in the table." I looked at the table that the boy showed. There was my sister! Oh god!

"Thank you but now we are getting out of here", I smiled and walked to my sister.

"What the fuck are you thinking about!? I thought that I lost you!" I scream whispered at my sister. The boy looked at me and my sister.

"But you didn't lose me", she said smartly.

"What if I would have? What would I say to our parents, huh? Did you think about that?"I clapped back at her. We walked to the beach to eat ice cream.

"I am sorry", she said. She didn't sound like she meant her words.

"Okay, that is fine but don't do that anymore, our parents will kill me if you get lost." I sat on the chair and watched the sea. Wind was low and the sun was shining.

"Okay, I will not do it again", Chelsea said slowly.

"Okay, let's go home", I said and stood up. We went back home.

"It was so awful! She didn't care!" I complained to my friends. They watched me. I feel that I was watched like a TV.

"She is 12 y/o, she knows what she does", Sarah laughed a little. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Beau watched at his arms. He looked pensive.

"I don't think so."

"She will be fine you are the best big sister", Beau said. I sighed and grined.

"Does anyone want to go to my roommates party!?" Sarah asked excited. I raised my eyebrow. Beau and I changed looks.

"Really? Does she really like that we come to her parties?" I asked in a questioning voice. Beau laughed.

"Yeah, why do you think that she doesn't want me my own home?" Sarah giggled. She lied on the my bed. Me and Beau sat on my rooms floor.

"Okay, but-" I was going to say but Beau cutted me.

"Ofc we will come!" Beau exclaimed quickly. "Or what?" He looked at me with murder look.

"Okay I will come! But first I have to report to my parents where I am going."

"Yay!" They screamed happily.

"Dad?" I yelled and walked to the living room. Dad looked at me to questioningly. My friends were outside waiting for me.

"Can I go to my friends roommates party?"

"Will you drink alcohol?" He asked and took the glasses out of the eyes.

"No I won't.. it is a juice party", I said nervously.

"Yes in hell dad knows what kind of party they are", he said hard. Of course he knows what kind of party they are...

"Okay! I'm going to drink alcohol but so what? I'm eighteen dad! Fucking eighteen!" I screamed. Yeah.. I freaked out.

"Okay go then but no men, okay?" He sighed.

"Oh fuck dad!" I laughed and ran out of my house.

"Yas! Let's go to the party!" Sarah screamed. I rolled my eyes.

I had drinked a lot. Okay not a lot lot but I was a little drunk. My stomach felt so weird. I felt sick. I ran to the yard and I sat down on the stairs. I threw up. I heard a loud laugh next to me.

I looked up. I saw a man who smoked. He grin. "Well do you feel better now?" He laughed hard.

"Yeah I feel better now, thank you for your question", I said sarcastically. I felt worse every second.

"Yeah I noticed it", he laughed. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes. Jerk...

"Can you please throw away, its tobacco?" I asked friendly because the smoke made me feel bad.

"Its your own fault that you feel sick", man said and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He laughed with the cutest laugh that I had ever heard.

"You are definitely 15 y/o kid who wants to ruin their parents life", he said seriously. I was drunk so I don't even know why I tried to get up. I fell in the mans lap.

"Sorry but i am fucking eighteen", I said angry and went to walk somewhere. I turned looked at the man. He watched me. "And yeah! You are fucking right! Maybe I have ruined my parents life! Maybe you are right and I am wrong but one thi-" I didn't finished my words because I felt a little push on my left side. In the moment I was in the country and felt shocking pain.