''thirteen''

Jimin looked at the clock next to his bed in the hotel room, it read 11:48 meaning that he only had twelve minutes to get ready before he bolts out of the door. They were going to have brunch at some place Tae used to go to when he was younger, they just hoped that it wasn't closed. This was the first time Jimin was left alone in the big suite, without the noise of lips smashing together or of constant yelling.

Jimin quickly pulled out a pink skirt from the closet, it had two white stripes near the end of the fabric. It was a nod to the old skater fashion that people used to wear, along with the skirt Jimin wore a white turtleneck that was loose on his torso but not on his neck so it wouldn't look strange on his body. He put on a pair of white converse with little doodles on them. The doodles were actually made by Jimin's little cousin and he liked the look of them, so he didn't wash them off.

(there's a pic of the skirt for reference)

Jimin quickly put on a random jacket that he got a few years back and ran out of the suite but locking it first. He dashed to the small restaurant making a light breeze go up his skirt, sending shivers down his spine. He spotted Taehyung and Jungkook at the entrance but no Yoongi. Maybe he took Jimin literally and didn't come to brunch.

"Hey, wheres Yoongi?" Jimin said halting in front of his best friends. They looked at him with quizzical expressions and they stood in silence for a second.

"We honestly thought he was with you." Taehyung said letting out a small snort, Jimin just crossed his arms and his legs trying not to freeze to death. Here it was, the Daegu weather Yoongi told him about. Jimin pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Yoongi. He looked up at his best friends and they nodded in understanding and just stepped away. Jimin pulled the phone up to his ear and let it ring for a few seconds before Yoongi picked up.

"Hello?" Yoongi said confused as to why Jimin was calling him.

"Where are you?" Jimin asked with an actual worry in his voice, the older boy just let out a chuckle and tapped the younger on the shoulder. Jimin turned around with shock obvious on his face. How long had Yoongi been standing there?

"Hey, did you actually not see me like a meter behind you?" Yoongi asked, snaking his arm around Jimin's waist and walking into the small but cozy restaurant. Taehyung and Jungkook were already seated at a table having the time of their lives, chatting away like they were the only people there. Ah, love.

"We're here" Jimin said pulling out his chair and sitting down. Yoongi had two options, sitting next to the clingy couple or sitting next to Jimin to annoy and sexually frustrate him? Obviously the latter. Yoongi pulled the chair out and sat down right of Jimin. The table had a flower pot full of carnations, coincidentally Yoongi's favorite flower. They are also his mother's favorite, which must be why he enjoys them so much.

Jimin had a sudden itch from the turtleneck, right on his neck. He tried to itch at it but it wouldn't budge. Was he allergic to the fabric? He hopes not since he'll have to keep this up till the small marks disappear or till he buys some concealer. Yoongi noticed Jimin's internal struggle and smirked. This will be fun.

"What's wrong Jimin? You've been scratching at your neck for a good few minutes." Yoongi asked, obviously trying to draw even more attention to Jimin from the other couple. The younger boy shook his head and waved it off, even though the itch was still there. It was bothering him very much.

"I have to go to the bathroom guys be right back." Jimin said and got up from his seat. He slowly walked to the bathroom to not draw any suspicion from the couple or from Yoongi. Once he entered, he pulled down the neck of the turtleneck and his skin was red. The fabric obviously made hives on his skin. It was clear that he couldn't stay like this but it would be worse if his friends knew that he hid his interaction with Yoongi from them.