Twenty one

It was during Ophelia's twelfth year that the family went on a vacation out of America. Aline and Helen has instructed the three older children, Ophelia, Ofeia and Orion to be in the kitchen at six am sharp.

The first in was six year old Orion followed by eight year old Ofeia, who was sporting a yellow backpack and her stuffed rabbit in her arms.

Aline brushed Ofeia's hair into a high ponytail as Ophelia walked in, yawning and her braids at different angles, with bee sticking out of her backpack. Helen set two year old Oakley down and re did Ophelia's hair.

"Let me look at you," Aline instructed her children

All four stood in line as their mother inspected them. She knelt down to Oakley and tickled her tummy, causing her to giggle.

"Have you got Mr Sparkles?" Aline asked her. Oakley nodded and held up her stuffed duck that Magnus had given to her "Good girl,"

Aline looked over Orion and ruffled his hair "Got your bug book?"

"In my pack-pack mommy!" he said nodding; Aline smiled at his word confusion but didn't correct him

"Good job baby,"

Aline tugged Ofeia's hair gently "Is rabbit ready?" Ofeia nodded as she held it up "Ophelia go put a sweater on,"

Ophelia looked up "Why?"

"Your boobs are on show, you're twelve, and you don't need to have them out,"

"Mama does!" Ophelia protested "And you!"

"Mama is an adult, do as I say not as I do,"

Ophelia looked at Helen.

"Don't look at your mother, go," Aline ordered pointing out the door.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and stalked from the kitchen to her room. Helen grabbed Oakley's pink padded jacket and put her in it, zipping it up. Oakley giggled as she put her feet into her snow boots. They were spending a week on Wrangle Island before visiting Jia and Patrick in Beijing. Ophelia returned to the kitchen with a grey sweater over her shirt. Just in time for Magnus to arrive to open a portal and Alec to take charge of the Institute for the month that the family were going to be away.

"Morning Blackthorn-Penhallows!" Magnus chirped

"Morning all," Alec greeted with Max and Rafe by his side.

"Good morning," Helen smiled

"So you're off to wrangle for a week then the Beijing institute?" Magnus asked

"Yes," Aline confirmed

Magnus nodded and opened a second portal "Alright children, keep Wrangle Island in your mind and you'll be fine," Magnus instructed

"Helen is going first with Ophelia and Ofeia," Aline informed "Then I'll follow with the littles,"

"Now remember little ones, when does the tiger roar?" Magnus asked them and they shook their head "After she catches her pray, or he! Have fun!"

Helen took the hands of the oldest two and the stepped through.

"Thanks again Alec," Aline smiled as she set Oakley on her hip and held Orion's hand before following Helen through the Portal.

When they arrived, Helen and Aline drew up heating runes and turned on the witch lights. They four children looked out the window. They had never seen so much snow before!

"Mama look!" Orion said tapping the window "Can we go play?"

"Pwease!" Oakley nodded

Aline opened the door "Not for too long, Ophelia watch your chest,"