𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈

Mother May I - WhenGreenMetBlueHazMetLou ( Ao3) 

"Okay, I'm. I'm ready, Haz. Have at me."

Harry was honestly ready two days ago.

So without further ado, he nestled his head into Louis lap, mouth slightly ajar.

Cupping his left breast Louis leaned down, nipple hovering in front of Harry's plump mouth. He didn't have to imagine what it'd be like to have the thick and sinful lips wrapped around him anymore (sue him alright, he was a horny male and other attractive males got him off rather quick), because not even a minute later it happened.

The way Harry went into it made Louis clench his eyes up tight. He went straight in with his tongue like he always did. Tongue first, mouth after. The wet brush of Harry's tongue made Louis tighten up, because holy shit. It felt like taking a breath of fresh air after being deprived, it was that relieving. And Harry couldn't help but lick again when a drop of milk touched the tip of his tongue, a bullet fast broad lick.

He wanted more.

-

"Harry, I-"

"Let me," the younger boy cut in, a note of pleading itching at his voice.

Louis honestly didn't intend for Harry to find out this way. Hell, he didn't intend for anybody to find out in any type of way. He hadn't wanted anyone to find out at all. It wasn't a thing he particularly liked to go around telling people. How the fuck do you go about bringing something like that up, anyways?

"Oh, hey mate. How are you? Great. Were you hungry? My stomach has been going crazy all day and I'm ravenous. I also have tits and they leak milk. Did you want to go grab a bite to eat? Nandos, maybe?"

Yeah, no.

It wasn't anything new to Louis, him having had it for as long as he could remember. He'd had low testosterone, the doctors said. Low testosterone and more hormones than he should have for a boy. They'd used a bunch of big words and theory's to describe the situation to him and it was all he could to to at least try to keep up. They claimed he had a lot of prolactin and nutrients, and those combined is what started it all. And when he hit puberty the baby fat was thinning and being sucked off his hips and waist, but it was also like it was adding on his pectoral area, the two barely noticeable lumps filling out and curving along his chest. They weren't overly obvious, but then again he was a boy. None of it was normal and it took all Louis had to keep sane.

Having a set of breasts was a lot for Louis to take in and get used to. He had to cut things out of his life and he had to add things into his life. Because not only was he no longer able to just go to the beach or a pool and swim like he wanted without people pointing it out and poking fun, but he also couldn't just whip his shirt off at footie practice anymore when the sun was being brutal and it was way too hot.

Somehow the add on's were a bit more .. difficult. He had to wear a fucking wrap everyday. This skin colored and slightly thicker thing that his mum had gotten online. He was supposed to wrap up his chest everyday before putting a shirt on, the outcome making it look like he didn't in fact have tits. And the inside of the material was padded so that if he.. leaked, it would soak it up and it wouldn't see through to his shirt. And if that wasn't weird enough just by itself he had to use a nipple pump, also everyday. He tended to do it every morning when he woke up and every night before he went to bed. It was a little thing that was barely bigger than his hands put together and it at least didn't look too offending. It had what looked like the opening of a bike horn at the top (that was the bit he was supposed to place over his nipple), a bottle like tube connected to it where the milk was obviously supposed to go after it was pumped. It was more of a higher tech one so he didn't actually have to pump it, but he did have to plug it into the wall and hold it while it quite literally sucked the milk out of him and into a tube. He hadn't exactly had them for long, but he knew for a fact that if his tits were too full and didn't get emptied that they would start to hurt and irritate him until he actually sat down and did something about it. So ignoring them wasn't something he could just do.